your reaction when u take a girls pants off and that smell hits

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I cant cosign I went to party once and i had chick in an upstairs room took one whiff it was gross got up told her i would be right back and just went and started partying again.

My nikka :myman:

Never had this problem until recently. My wife just let herself go...Got fat and now don't even clean herself properly anymore.

Me after finishing smashing: :scusthov:
Her: You wanna go for round 2??
Me: Nah I'm tired...Goodnight
Her: Come on!! Please??
Me: :dead:
Her: :what::why::rudy:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:smh:

When certain females use the rest room to urine, the smell is unbearable. I can just imagine how it smells up close and personal :scusthov:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Did it once, bytch told me she wasn't feelin well but I thought she was playin games so I just took them pants off and shyt was like walkin into a fishing wharf or some shyt. Still fukked, but never again. smh, this the same bytch I first fukked in the ass and had shyt all up on my dikk. smh, the things we do to get a nut off. :snoop:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
nikkas are exposing themeselves in this thread.

What in the fukk type of women do y'all be fukking? :sadbron:

nah nikka, you exposing yourself as a virgin or you must have only fukked 3 girls in your life or something then. If you have been fukking since high school and are 24/25 or older, chances are you have ran across a girl that has had a less than pleasant odor, shyt happens to the best of us. Now wifing a chick like that is another thing.

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
I had my fair share of ripe p*ssy but as I got older and started dealing with higher quality ladies I realized a decent chick will never let you smell her vagina in that stank state.

some of these younger girls however.....

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall some nasty mofos in here.

i've told this story before, on sohh.

i met this one chick about a year and a half ago. we'd been talking for months cause she was coming from canada.

anyway, she got to the crib. didn't really loook all that goood. but she had some nice thighs on her and a cute ass.

i was ready to fucck.

took off her pants and the strongest odour i've ever smelt in my life hit me. i'm not exaggerating. this odor was powerful enough to the point where i literally wanted to vomit. it was so bad if u placed a miniature creature anywhere near it it would die within seconds. the stench was repugnant.

i dropped her pants, and when i smelt that, something told me "u deserve whatever u get if u go ahead and stick ur d1ck in that"

i pulled my pants back on, told the chick i have a girl and i just cant go through with this. :childplease:

a short while later i dropped her off at the bus stop and never answered her again.

it is kinda troubling that yall n1ggas take joy in finding stench puccy to be something enticing.

but then again, most of yall rarely ever fucck so the mere thought of you being in the vicinity of any puccy is enough to make yall start talking straight outta yall asses. talking about muff diving into some hell hole that could damage ur life for good.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Only experienced this once back at school last year. Told ol' girl to bounce. shyt is disrespectful.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
there's puzzy that smells like azz & sewage water :scusthov:

there's puzzy that smells almost like an armpitt :ehh:

then there's puzzy that is just odorless :ahh:
Yo I had one that smelled like sewage water. I had just moved and wanted to bless the new spot. First date. Got the titties out and started going to work. She says that she can't take it and we need to hit the bedroom now. By the time I walk in my bedroom door she's laying butt ass with the legs spread apart.

I walk in the room like :gladbron: until I actually step through the door and the :trash: smell hits :why: :sadbron:. But the body was sick so :yeshrug:. Couldn't even finish though cause of the smell.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I can't do it. Only time I've smelled ass is when I'm hitting a girl doggy. I'll give them a pass there in that case cause no ass smells like flowers.