Your reaction to the ending of Usual Suspects

Daps
Reppin
St louis
verdj6.gif

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
I saw this movie in the theaters when it first came out, when it was over everyone was walking out of there like...:krs: :dwillhuh: :ooh: :ohhh: :wtf:

Probably the GOAT movie twist and Spacey killed that shyt.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Caught it on cable one night. Didn't know sh1t about this movie when it first dropped. Didn't even know it was in the theaters, who was in it, what it was about, NOTHIN.

At the end, I knew I was gonna have to watch it again. Probably the first flick where I actually had to do a rewatch.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mulholland Drive was weak, the ending was tacked on because it was rejected as a TV pilot and he needed to try rope it together. People finding deeper meaning into it because he didn't really give it meaning.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
mulholland drive is the epitome of a puzzle movie. you can have a few interpretative meanings after watching it, you rewatch it MAYBE once to make sure you didnt miss anything...and then forget about it because there is nothing memorable about it besides the puzzle, which is way too complicated and doesnt have a deep meaning anyway.

so once you get the main puzzle out the way theres literally nothing else. no good acting, no exceptionally good directing, nothing to really think about...meh.

the whole movie is basically the director saying look at me Im so smart lets try to figure out what the fukk Im trying to say even though Im not saying shyt thats worth anything.

imo people like it cuz its too weird for them and once they read the accepted meaning its like "oooh how genius".

krexzen

All Star
Daps
great....the twist is up there in GOAT land...
its up there with Fight Club

Fight Club is the movie that had me going :krs: the most. I avoided that movie for years based on the name and brief description.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had a feeling something was up while he was telling the story. Some of the things and names Kobayashi, Redfoot, being in the barbershop quartet. At first I thought he was just covering for Keaton, but when that fax came through and he started walking straight I was shocked..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
mulholland drive is the epitome of a puzzle movie. you can have a few interpretative meanings after watching it, you rewatch it MAYBE once to make sure you didnt miss anything...and then forget about it because there is nothing memorable about it besides the puzzle, which is way too complicated and doesnt have a deep meaning anyway.

so once you get the main puzzle out the way theres literally nothing else. no good acting, no exceptionally good directing, nothing to really think about...meh.

the whole movie is basically the director saying look at me Im so smart lets try to figure out what the fukk Im trying to say even though Im not saying shyt thats worth anything.

imo people like it cuz its too weird for them and once they read the accepted meaning its like "oooh how genius".

the acting was the way it was for a reason fam. and naomi knocked that shyt straight outta the ballpark. especially the audition scene.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the acting was the way it was for a reason fam. and naomi knocked that shyt straight outta the ballpark. especially the audition scene.

yeah the reason was because it was made for TV. their wasn't no groundbreaking performances in that flick, it was basic

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
i was like "so thats why officer doofy straightened his walk at the end of scary movie and hopped in the whip"

:usure:

i already knew what was coming so it didn't touch me like that. it was actually kinda disappointing. wack movie. I'd go as far as saying I hated it. without the twist, its trash. even with the twist its trash.

Now Muholland Dr. on the other hand... :youngsabo:

Never seeen muholland going check it heard good things