Your reaction to the ending of Usual Suspects

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i was like "so thats why officer doofy straightened his walk at the end of scary movie and hopped in the whip"

:usure:

i already knew what was coming so it didn't touch me like that. it was actually kinda disappointing. wack movie. I'd go as far as saying I hated it. without the twist, its trash. even with the twist its trash.

Now Muholland Dr. on the other hand... :youngsabo:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i was like "so thats why officer doofy straightened his walk at the end of scary movie and hopped in the whip"

:usure:

i already knew what was coming so it didn't touch me like that. it was actually kinda disappointing. wack movie. I'd go as far as saying I hated it. without the twist, its trash. even with the twist its trash.

Now Muholland Dr. on the other hand... :youngsabo:

yo mulholland dr. is my shyt. david lynch is a crazy motherfukker. naomi watts and that brunette can both get it :takedat:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yo mulholland dr. is my shyt. david lynch is a crazy motherfukker. naomi watts and that brunette can both get it :takedat:

they got it in too. that brunette had some big ol titties :leon:

that movie is so fukking strange and weird up until the final scene, and then it starts coming together. shyts genius lowkey. a lot of people hate that movie tho :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
movie is trash without the twist ? :what:
this is neg worthy brehski
spacey alone makes this movie pretty damn fukking good