but meh, raw and pull out last min. :manny:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This thread won't do numbers

:mjpls:Peep the way PAWG threads are received around here compared to the way threads on black women are received. You'll see the difference is night and day.
I don't understand why so many internet Black men hate Black women so much. Are they that mad at whatever happened in High School? Like breh, you gotta move on from your 11th grade crush getting banged out by the local 23 year old pretty boy :mjlol:

Not all Black women are the same.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I don't understand why so many internet Black men hate Black women so much. Are they that mad at whatever happened in High School? Like breh, you gotta move on from your 11th grade crush getting banged out by the local 23 year old pretty boy :mjlol:

You just got here in 22, these nikkas bitter and will hold the bolded against black women for the rest of their lives.

I know because nikkas been doing this since the inception of the site.

You're a great poster btw

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You just got here in 22, these nikkas bitter and will hold the bolded against black women for the rest of their lives.

major-payne-312-x-276-gif-ittjflgjxposmsys.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I see a lot of you here always acting like Dr. Miami and experts on surgeries, so I would just like to know, you guys have never interacted with natural and voluptuous women?

Her body is nothing out of this world, like not unrealistic. She has always been voluptuous and got even bigger with age.

Breh look at her hips before and then now.

One was a natural gradation of shape, now she looks like Jean Grey from the 90s.

And her stomach literally tells on her.

I been splacking thick girls since high school(30+ now), you don't get those proportions without having a little belly.

Maybe not a full on gut but if she was natural her hips wouldn't look so fugazi n her stomach would have a little pooch.

You might be from the streets but I been in them sheets, I know what I'm talking about.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

There's reason why I go hard on them cause fundamentally, majority of these types are unfukkable losers.