Your Next Big Tech Purchase

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I have disposable income. Enough to spend well more than $1600 on a laptop. I own two desktops that I can game on either and play most games on max settings on the 3570K GTX670 and can definitely max out all games on the 4770K GTX780 one.

I'm just not gullible enough to let them overcharge me for mid-range desktop equivalent components slapped together called a gaming laptop. I look at that money and see how much further it can go in the desktop world and realize its an inefficient use of the money.

Laptops aren't for games. They can't cool all that stuff efficiently in that cramped space to put the highest grade components in them. Maybe you'll accept overpaying for under-performing components but I'm gonna get the most bang for my buck.
My screenshots and gameplay say otherwise which is obviously something you dont want to go toe to toe with so. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My screenshots and gameplay say otherwise which is obviously something you dont want to go toe to toe with so. :manny:
so what you're saying is you can go head up with a 4770K overclocked to 4.2 GHZ and a GTX 780? what are your specs?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
so what you're saying is you can go head up with a 4770K overclocked to 4.2 GHZ and a GTX 780? what are your specs?
Im saying that whatever screenshot you put up will not embarrass mine. fukk specs nikka, lets go head up. Lets get it poppin nikka. YOu nervous? I HAVE A LAPTOP YOU HAVE A DESKTOP. SHould be a blowout.

Swing nikka, you feelin froggy. Put up a fukkin screenshot. I own whatever game you wanna show off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im saying that whatever screenshot you put up will not embarrass mine. fukk specs nikka, lets go head up. Lets get it poppin nikka. YOu nervous? I HAVE A LAPTOP YOU HAVE A DESKTOP. SHould be a blowout.

Swing nikka, you feelin froggy. Put up a fukkin screenshot. I own whatever game you wanna show off.
You're talking about comparing still photos. That's exactly the type of consumer a "gaming laptop" is targeted it. I'll tell you what, Run the Tomb Raider 2013 benchmark and post a screen shot of that at the end. I'll do the same.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
qsobp1.jpg

20atr35.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Gaming on a laptop isn't worth bothering with. For $1600 you can put together a desktop that will embarrass that laptop with even a 780 ti in it.

If I were in the market for an Android tablet I'd buy the Nvidia Shield Tablet
http://store.nvidia.com/buyshield
I choose the Samsung because I'm in love with the hardware. why they dumped android onto something so beautiful I will never know

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You're talking about comparing still photos. That's exactly the type of consumer a "gaming laptop" is targeted it. I'll tell you what, Run the Tomb Raider 2013 benchmark and post a screen shot of that at the end. I'll do the same.
we already went through this in the PC thread with 3D Mark. he laust...

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Gaming PC and high-end vinyl record player are both in my crosshairs.

Still, haven't bought that turntable. :francis:

Plan on getting a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit later on this year after I close on my first home.