KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Avengers.....

Star Wars....

John wick...

Mothing else is really grabbing me...ill see Cap Marvel cause of what it means to End Game but im very meh onnwhat ive seen...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Irishman (been waiting 12 years for this) DeNiro & Pacino w Scorsese :mjcry::blessed:

The Joker
Avengers End Game
Star Wars

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Glass
Once upon a time in Hollywood

And I suppose End Game.

Much more hype for TV shows next year

Daps
Us, Queen & Slim, Zola, Just Mercy, The Lighthouse, Gemini Man, Selah and the Spades, Detective Pikachu, The Lion King, Native Son, Waves

I have absolutely no idea how anyone who is not a teenage boy is excited to see a Fast and Furious spinoff or whatever carbon copy superhero sequels.

Daps
Y'all still hyped for star wars?:hhh:

How many wack star wars movies gonna come out that mouse's mouth?

Only flicks I'm really interested in right now is Tarantinos new shyt and the Joker flick. I'm sure there will be more.

Is that really any better than wanting to see a Star Wars movie?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
Us, Queen & Slim, Zola, Just Mercy, The Lighthouse, Gemini Man, Selah and the Spades, Detective Pikachu, The Lion King, Native Son, Waves

I have absolutely no idea how anyone who is not a teenage boy is excited to see a Fast and Furious spinoff or whatever carbon copy superhero sequels.
Rally ? You list detective pikachu but call others teenage boys for liking superhero movies and action movies ?!:francis: Teenage boys don’t like Pokémon ??

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

Says the nikka who wants to see Detective Pikachu :mjlol: