Your Most Anticipated Game Of 2018

What is your most anticipated game of 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We shall see. I think it will be a very divisive game (GOW). Nino Kuni 2 is already getting push back BC of its chibi style and change from monster based attacking. The fact that it's been delayed twice is also telling

Both will be critical successes, particularly GoW. The only people likely to complain about GoW are butthurt fanboys angry the game has more of a story than Kratos just killing everything that moves.

As for NNK2, (a) people love the Ghibli design of the game (b) a lot of people hated the monster shyt in the first one. Actually people complained the most about the combat in the first one. Now it looks like a super solid ARPG.

Also how many times something gets pushed back is irrelevant to its final quality. How many times did Zelda: BOTW get pushed back?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Both will be critical successes, particularly GoW. The only people likely to complain about GoW are butthurt fanboys angry the game has more of a story than Kratos just killing everything that moves.

As for NNK2, (a) people love the Ghibli design of the game (b) a lot of people hated the monster shyt in the first one. Actually people complained the most about the combat in the first one. Now it looks like a super solid ARPG.

Also how many times something gets pushed back is irrelevant to its final quality. How many times did Zelda: BOTW get pushed back?
Completely different circumstance with Zelda. Anyways, we will just have to see. I can't make predictions about something as precarious as consumer satisfaction. I do think GOW will.be divisive.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
We shall see. I think it will be a very divisive game (GOW). Nino Kuni 2 is already getting push back BC of its chibi style and change from monster based attacking. The fact that it's been delayed twice is also telling
I think Jiren wins tournament of power.
I think there'll be a twist because this is all leading up to a future saga with Frieza as alluded to in the films and the earlier in the show.

Frieza said he has a plan to reign over the universe.

I think... :

1. Frieza's either gonna kill that little asexual blue thing and its future self as he has a plan to reign over the universe.
  2. Become friends with Goku like Vegeta but double cross him.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Completely different circumstance with Zelda. Anyways, we will just have to see. I can't make predictions about something as precarious as consumer satisfaction. I do think GOW will.be divisive.
Why, all it seems like to me is that the cinematic scenes are being beefed up to Hollywood Blockbuster status. The gameplay looks unchanged sans a new dynamic camera angle.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Why, all it seems like to me is that the cinematic scenes are being beefed up to Hollywood Blockbuster status. The gameplay looks unchanged sans a new dynamic camera angle.
I think If that little kid gimmick lasts the whole game a lot of ppl will be PISSED.
The Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, Horizon etc all delayed, didn't matter regarding the end product.
And many more were delayed with the opposite occurring. It's no telling whst the end product will be. I'm going off of a bunch when I say it will disappoint. We shall see when it drops. (Ni no kuni)

And many more were delayed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really not too hype for any of those games to be honest right now. I'm looking forward to a lot of them but none of them have me geek'd, scouring the net looking for anything.