Your mom constantly checking up on you to make sure youre okay cause youre drunk af unnapreciation

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I feel bad for her, putting up with a bum ass recluse like you, racking up her food and electric bills while you stay locked up in your room getting drunk af alone like an alcoholic. Probably still under her phone plan too huh, fakkit :umad:
3b0310b8_ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpeg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
She shouldve left you alone at the clinic
Dog do u know your mom raised an insecure weird fakkit? You fat and sloppy and still showing off this gay ass avy cause u need attention. Your mom is a dumb bytch she didn't fish u out of her p*ssy with a clothes hanger

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
getting so drunk you wake up 5 miles from home. having no phone or money on you. walking 5 miles at 5am wondering how the fukk you got from the club to this random location. this was me last niggt. i left the club woth my friends and dont know what happened after that. woke up on a bench freezing my balls off. :whoa:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Dog do u know your mom raised an insecure weird fakkit? You fat and sloppy and still showing off this gay ass avy cause u need attention. Your mom is a dumb bytch she didn't fish u out of her p*ssy with a clothes hanger
Corny angry struggle posting :mjlol: