your lady tryna make u feel guilty about going out unappreciation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My wife likes goin to country clubs i aint down with that PERIOD i just say go head and go out with your girls

I stay home watch the kids put them to bed watch my SPORTS or play some ps3

I rarely go out but when i do she dont say nothing but when she has i just tell her like this. Chill out u dont see me tripping or being insecure u wanna know y cuz your coming home to DADDY so u should look at it the same way. She either does or she doesnt and when she doesnt and she wanna blow up my phone and bytch when i get back i just come home put my PJs on take my ass to bed and ignore her

She then says sorry later and thats the end of it

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
sounds like u married to a no good spoiled ass bytch, sounds like she wears tha pants in tha relationship also, u cater to her needs 24-sev and she got u livin in fear

ure only option is to divorce her, start over again with a new one, and this time put it down tha right way tha first time and dont ever let her see u sweat, once u do its a wrap...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If you give in to this, you'll never go out again without a issue. It's like jail, first day someone ask for your cornbread, and you give it to them on some "i ain't even gonna eat my cornbread, you can have my portion Martin Lawrence "Life" steeze, you'll never eat cornbread again...take the one arguement, to save a million more.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Never had that problem with my woman.

I go out with my boys when I want to.

She goes out with her girls when she wants to.

We go out together when we want to.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
If you give in to this, you'll never go out again without a issue. It's like jail, first day someone ask for your cornbread, and you give it to them on some "i ain't even gonna eat my cornbread, you can have my portion Martin Lawrence "Life" steeze, you'll never eat cornbread again...take the one arguement, to save a million more.

even if he duzn't give in to it, it will still be brought up everytime, he gots a controlling wife, no way around it, she see's a weakness in him, tha marriage is pretty much over, or he can stay married and be p*ssy-whipped all his life

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Never had that problem with my woman.

I go out with my boys when I want to.

She goes out with her girls when she wants to.

We go out together when we want to.

COSIGN 100% my situation the same i don't be having that problem and when i do I just tell it like it is and that be the end of it

Not saying oh boy aint got a good woman but u gotta let it be known whats the deal its suppose to be fair shake 50/50 u not saying or speaking up u gonna regret it :snoop:

Just keep it real with her and be respectful and you should be fine if not do like i would do THE SILENT TREATMENT it works like a charm

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
even if he duzn't give in to it, it will still be brought up everytime, he gots a controlling wife, no way around it, she see's a weakness in him, tha marriage is pretty much over, or he can stay married and be p*ssy-whipped all his life

Might be right...breh prolly gave his cornbread up loooooong ago.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If people gonna get MARRIED they better have a damn backbone and speak up to there spouse when they need too. Nobody saying to be sayin bleep this bleep that speak to them RESPECTFULLY and let em be known where you stand and feel thats it and thats damn simple. Otherwise you gonna be overruled in everything you do and never gonna have a voice in the MARRIAGE.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
If people gonna get MARRIED they better have a damn backbone and speak up to there spouse when they need too. Nobody saying to be sayin bleep this bleep that speak to them RESPECTFULLY and let em be known where you stand and feel thats it and thats damn simple. Otherwise you gonna be overruled in everything you do and never gonna have a voice in the MARRIAGE.

:clap:

Girl Melane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Is that how a married man should act?"

"Do you even wanna be married?"

"Do you even wanna be here?"

:snoop:

Maybe these questions have nothing to do with you going on, but maybe some other underlying issue?? I doubt that these questions would be the result of you going out, considering you said you don't do it that often??:manny:

What is the reason she doesn't want to go that particular place?

Maybe she is just needing some quality time with you? Do yall ever do anything?
:guilty:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if you ask her first and she declines, then there ain't shyt she can say. thats what I typically do. esp if I know she probably DOESN'T wanna come either.