your lady tryna make u feel guilty about going out unappreciation

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Take her out with you, unless obviously, you're doing something demonic, in which case she has a point. That isnt the kind of comment a woman makes because of a few isolated incidents.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
PLEASE she couldn't even make me feel guilty about it when i let her go i aint even trying to here that nonsense bout a women being insecure cuz her guy wanna go out when she be having her ladies night and i aint even tripping

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
cant be a black woman because she grateful someone wifed her up to begin with.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"Is that how a married man should act?"

"Do you even wanna be married?"

"Do you even wanna be here?"

:snoop:

1. Im married but i aint dead if i wanna go out every once in a while with my friends so what u got ladies night now go chill out

2. Do you even wanna be married questioning me cuz of your insecurities

3. Obvisouly not cuz im going out with my friends since i rarely do its called FRIENDS for a reason. Ill be back later if your up when i get back WE CAN DO THE NASTY to make you feel better

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
PLEASE she couldn't even make me feel guilty about it when i let her go i aint even trying to here that nonsense bout a women being insecure cuz her guy wanna go out when she be having her ladies night and i aint even tripping

That's what I'm sayin! I dont restrict her from goin places.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reality is this man your allowed to go out aint nothing wrong with it if you make it a habit then she should be pissed. if you dont then she shouldnt have a problem. you both dont need to be around each other 24/7

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Reality is this man your allowed to go out aint nothing wrong with it if you make it a habit then she should be pissed. if you dont then she shouldnt have a problem. you both dont need to be around each other 24/7

I would agree that she should be pissed if I made it a habit, but not when I ask her to go with me and she declines.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's what I'm sayin! I dont restrict her from goin places.

Look if she talking salty bout you going out just go out regardless to be honest if your a good husband and do go out really u have ever right to go out especially since you invited her and she dont like that spot.

She sound insecure simple as that. if you go out and she get all mad dont pay her any attention THE SILENT TREATMENT kills women. i do it to my wife when she be getting out of hand i aint got the time or patience to be arguing over dumb stuff. she start talking i be on my u dont exist tip and not listen or pay her any mind and go watch me some SPORTS :smugdraper:

When she have time to calm down she realizes her wrong doing and apologizes to me and we have MAKE UP SEX LOL