As long as the ring looks like this.

10598593_1475492019366839_1313129749_n.jpg

and features romantical words I'm good.
36pcs-lot-Plastic-font-b-Diamond-b-font-Shape-led-finger-font-b-ring-b-font.jpg

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
A bright sunny day that isn't burning hot :damn:

I prefer a garden like area, but then again I have a phobia of butterflies :patrice:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Im not fussy, i love flowers, so if it could happen in a field of sunflowers it would be nice :wow: im not even worried about rings or anything, i could tie a string around my ring finger as long as im with the one i love, i would be content :wow:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Im not fussy, i love flowers, so if it could happen in a field of sunflowers it would be nice :wow: im not even worried about rings or anything, i could tie a string around my ring finger as long as im with the one i love, i would be content :wow:

Beautiful :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Rue

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Ask for littlenat first but when shyt hits the fan.u seem the type that would clean his bank account

@Phoenix Reborn I'm good at reading people :mjpls:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Ask for littlenat first but when shyt hits the fan.u seem the type that would clean his bank account

@Phoenix Reborn I'm good at reading people :mjpls:

Money is probably the last thing on my mind, i really just wanna be happy. even if im poor as a MF, id wanna know that whatever we have is genuine. When shyt happens to hit the fan, ill pack my bags and go far away, leave everything behind, not a damn memory will accompany me :dame: I deal with things that way, just pretended that it never happened, thats my coping mechanism

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Money is probably the last thing on my mind, i really just wanna be happy. even if im poor as a MF, id wanna know that whatever we have is genuine. When shyt happens to hit the fan, ill pack my bags and go far away, leave everything behind, not a damn memory will accompany me :dame: I deal with things that way, just pretended that it never happened, thats my coping mechanism
Wow that's really refreshing to hear..where can I find females with the same outlook
:ohhh::dwillhuh::gladbron: