Your ideal proposal?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I can still remember the scene from Nip/Tuck when Christian and Kelly were just sitting down watching TV and all of a sudden he blurted, "Let's get married." Like it was a grocery trip they had to make.

Something that comes off natural like we both know nothing would change once we tie the knot, it's just for legality purposes.

WBU

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
swooooon

in vain i have struggled, it will not do, my feelings will not be repressed, you must allow me to tell you how ARDENTLY i admire and love you.. almost from the earliest moments of our acquaintance i have come to feel for you a passionate admiration and regard which despite all my struggles has overcome every rational objection, and i BEG you most FERVENTLY to relive my suffering and consent to be my wife

I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes? I had not waited even these ten days, could I have read your feelings, as I think you must have penetrated mine. I can hardly write. I am every instant hearing something which overpowers me. You sink your voice, but I can distinguish the tones of that voice when they would be lost on others. Too good, too excellent creature! You do us justice, indeed. You do believe that there is true attachment and constancy among men. Believe it to be most fervent, most undeviating, in

I must go, uncertain of my fate; but I shall return hither, or follow your party, as soon as possible. A word, a look, will be enough to decide whether I enter your father's house this evening or never.

Lowkey its kind of mindbogglin how much of our consciousness has been fabricated by the media weve been spoonfed from birth

nikkas navigate thru life like its a movie and das why a lot of ppl r unable to find a place of serenity, peace, and happiness

Some folks r literally constantly out of touch wit reality
:lupe:

Ness

Banned
Daps
I can still remember the scene from Nip/Tuck when Christian and Kelly were just sitting down watching TV and all of a sudden he blurted, "Let's get married." Like it was a grocery trip they had to make.

Something that comes off natural like we both know nothing would change once we tie the knot, it's just for legality purposes.

WBU
No one will ever love you

Ness

Banned
Daps
swooooon

in vain i have struggled, it will not do, my feelings will not be repressed, you must allow me to tell you how ARDENTLY i admire and love you.. almost from the earliest moments of our acquaintance i have come to feel for you a passionate admiration and regard which despite all my struggles has overcome every rational objection, and i BEG you most FERVENTLY to relive my suffering and consent to be my wife

I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes? I had not waited even these ten days, could I have read your feelings, as I think you must have penetrated mine. I can hardly write. I am every instant hearing something which overpowers me. You sink your voice, but I can distinguish the tones of that voice when they would be lost on others. Too good, too excellent creature! You do us justice, indeed. You do believe that there is true attachment and constancy among men. Believe it to be most fervent, most undeviating, in

I must go, uncertain of my fate; but I shall return hither, or follow your party, as soon as possible. A word, a look, will be enough to decide whether I enter your father's house this evening or never.

:lupe:

Fam u actually transcribed all that out?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fam u actually transcribed all that out?
i copy and pasted the second one cause that was easier . but yeah, i know them by heart. duh
these adaptations came out when i was 14 and 15, im 35, ive seen them literally 100+ times each.
yeah yeah, im an old ugly lonely fat hoe. cool

Last edited:

Ness

Banned
Daps
i copy and pasted the second one cause that was easier . but yeah, i know them by heart. duh
these adaptations came out when i was 14 and 15, im 35, ive seen them literally 100+ times each.
yeah yeah, im and old ugly lonely fat hoe. cool
I was gonna say das actually sweet :skip:

Dont let my post affect ur love desires in any way. Im jus an idiot I dont kno shyt. Mattafact u shud go back and neg my post(imma do it wit all 10 of my aliases). Dream on, babygirl. :mjcry:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At Magic Kingdom in front of Cinderella's castle with fireworks in the background!!:wub:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As long as the ring looks like this.

10598593_1475492019366839_1313129749_n.jpg

and features romantical words I'm good.