Your Gym's Rules

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
any dumb rules at your gym? and any unwritten rules?

at my gym its pretty chill, the only weak part is that you are not allowed to used chalk which is dumb.

unwritten rules though: dont ask people how many sets they got left, just ask if you can use that piece of equipment after their finished with it.

dont use 3 pieces of equipment at once. i hate when people do this

rerack your weights. fukk this pisses me off the most dumb people leaving their weights around or weight on the bar.

:cook:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I always rerack my weights when I'm doing using them, unless it's a case where the previous nikka left them on there. Like if I'm doing Hammer Strength Rows and a nikka already had the exact weight that I was gonna use on there, then I ain't reracking it... :birdman:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No chalk.

Don't slam weights (nowhere near that planet fitness shyt :whoa:)

Rerack weights.

dont use 3 pieces of equipment at once. i hate when people do this

:laugh:

Nobody plays that circuit training shyt at my gym. They'll hop on your equipment without hesitation.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
they let us use chalk, but they insist that they have to keep the bag of chalk in the trainer's office. so i basically have to walk back and forth between sets of deads from the area w the racks and plates to the office holding my hands upright. sucks but chalk >>> straps :ld:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My gym is pretty chill. Even tho you aren't allowed to use chalk I have seen many people including personal trainers who work there use it.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Written rules:
Camera's aren't allowed period. It's a blessing and a curse.
Can't be topless (male and female)
No flip flops on the floor

Unwritten rules:
Never re-rack your weights. Under no circumstances. Ever.
Make sure to leave at the very minumum 4 plates on the dead lift bars
Use clips on the smith machine
Ensure that you're only ever clothed in the locker when you walk in and when you walk out
Never run on the treadmills, only walk
When using the squat rack ensure that you spend more time doing other shyt like psyching yourself up, push ups, dumbell curls etc in the squat rack
Ensure that you move the free weight equipment to the yoga studio and never return them
Use any and all benches to do dips while staring at the dedicated dip station

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
mine basically has no rules lol, signs saying rerack weights, and dont slam the machines because theyll break. but nobody cares :blessed: *slams 250lb lat pull weights down breaking entire $15,000 worth of equiptment.* :ahh: