your girl having a fine ass friend that looks better than her unappreciation

emac

Rookie
Daps
I made this thread not too long ago......on another forum that shan't be mentioned. In hindsight the other bytch wasn't that fine but she definitely better looking than the bytch I was with.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:hamster:
wFeFp.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This made me end it with the chick i was with last year. She kept bringing her friend around me and I kept thinking I could and should do better.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
This made me end it with the chick i was with last year. She kept bringing her friend around me and I kept thinking I could and should do better.

that's what happened with me and my ex. fine ass friends and here I am with this regular ass bytch :flabbynsick:
best believe my side hoes was an upgrade tho...don't know what i was thinkin' money can blind a mofo tho

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Can't say its happened to me, but i had a homie in that situation, his wife was decent but she had this friend that lived wit them for a while, redbone, short, thick, long natural hair, bout a 7.5 in the face, real talk all she would need is a pink wig and she have pass for pinky. I used to feel so sorry for that nikka cause she'll broke up a home, I'm still surprised his wife let her live there, the way she used to walk around in booty shorts n shyt. She was a freak too, he told me about her then I witnessed it for myself one night while we were all chilling and drinking. I ain't fucc or nothin but she got loose fareal

u shoulda fukked or at least tried

and she just selfish if the the topic of 3 some never came up

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
My ex is Cape Verdian. Bad as shyt. Her best friend trumped the shyt out of her.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
her nikka locked up...

ur girl is telling her about ur pipe game.......

she lives a building over......

and ur complaining

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I'm sure a lot of your girls felt the same way about you (being an ugly nikka with money or an average looking guy) and your friends.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How do they act around you though?

you played that quite piff-ly bruh......as long as you're laying the pipe down right, maybe she's telling the other two cousins about your plumbing work, then they may become interested :leon:

I work wit all 3 plus her older sister :noah::noah: :noah: (there aunt is the area supervisor so they got put on) we not official yet,she alreadt knows i've smanged two previous co-workers and dont trust a nikka,been havin to slightly simp her cuz she think im just tryna hit and quit,im bout to get to work and see all 3 :noah:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
u shoulda fukked or at least tried

and she just selfish if the the topic of 3 some never came up
Think I didn't? :rudy:

I was shackin up wit a chick at the time, didn't have much room to make moves. She gave me a lap dance and let me cop feels in front of everybody that night we was all drinking though, but then my phone got to ringing :sadbron: