your girl having a fine ass friend that looks better than her unappreciation

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
man my ol lady has a friend that stays in the next building over, she's a cpl yrs older than us...milk chocolate skin :noah: black flowing shoulder length hair :noah: nice slender body :noah: the only con is that she doesnt keep her toes up but we can always fix that...and she got a nikka in the feds who she is talkin about right at this very second how they gon get married n shyt :pacspit:

bytch is bad brehs :noah:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:gladbron:

I know that situation....what's worst is a better looking sister or cousin who you'll see all the time when you visit her family

Daps
my ex had this bad ass indian friend, bytch had some thick ass thighs and some perfect titties. had me looking at my gf like :scusthov: idk if she was feelin the kid or not but i wanted to know if that thang tasted like curry.:shaq:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:gladbron:

I know that situation....what's worst is a better looking sister or cousin who you'll see all the time when you visit her family

Been talkn to a jawn i met,i kno her 2 other cuzins,all look bad,spit at all of em on the low,she the one that bit first,now its mad uncomfortable being around them,she looks better then all of em but im just like damn i wanna find out :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the worse thing is breh the worse feelign is, that girl that looks so much better than your girl cosigned you thinking you are hot, we all know how women are once your name was mentioned ehr friend was like let me see this nikka and if she cosigns the relationship goes on if she doesn't and bne like eww that nicca ugly it ends, so yes breh that chick that looks better than your girl thinks you are fly :win:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Been talkn to a jawn i met,i kno her 2 other cuzins,all look bad,spit at all of em on the low,she the one that bit first,now its mad uncomfortable being around them,she looks better then all of em but im just like damn i wanna find out :noah:

How do they act around you though?

you played that quite piff-ly bruh......as long as you're laying the pipe down right, maybe she's telling the other two cousins about your plumbing work, then they may become interested :leon:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Can't say its happened to me, but i had a homie in that situation, his wife was decent but she had this friend that lived wit them for a while, redbone, short, thick, long natural hair, bout a 7.5 in the face, real talk all she would need is a pink wig and she have pass for pinky. I used to feel so sorry for that nikka cause she'll broke up a home, I'm still surprised his wife let her live there, the way she used to walk around in booty shorts n shyt. She was a freak too, he told me about her then I witnessed it for myself one night while we were all chilling and drinking. I ain't fucc or nothin but she got loose fareal