Your girl Demetria Obilor has a YouTube show.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don't get it. Is she auditioning for First Take or Undisputed?

She ain't much different than Molly, so if Molly does it, she can do it. But since she is seen more as a black woman and probably won't be dissing black men, she won't get the chance. If you're a black woman on TV they want you worshipping white men or anything other than black.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
lol this should motivate women to get cute and in the gym. This chick can’t keep a job to save her life, and continues to get opportunities.

:skip:
Running to YT and making nothing ain't an "opportunity." :dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

mikemartin84613 days ago
Demetria energy vibe is truly beyond amazing its unmatched in every way

@giannigunn52471 day ago
Not only is this woman beautiful, but her personality is infectious… first time seeing her enjoyed it very much. Great video.!!!

@EberTorchonKadansTv5 days ago
My favorite part of the video is the way you move and really pay attention to details!

Lol if girls actually read comment sections they’d understand how easy men can be :russ:

She’s going to make more money doing this than being on the news (although it’s certainly, certainly not a professional look)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Lol if girls actually read comment sections they’d understand how easy men can be :russ:
Sounds like hate :russ:

We just want a partner in life. Is that so much to ask? :to:

We don't need strong and independent. Just a healthy appetite and dependable. :lolbron:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like hate :russ:

We just want a partner in life. Is that so much to ask? :to:

We don't need strong and independent. Just a healthy appetite and dependable. :lolbron:
How is that hate?

I’m basically saying what you’re saying :dead:
Some ladies complain about dudes and I said it before- if they actually paid attention to the women on social media who are winning they would see how simple things are.
The previous chicks ran so Mellie Monaco could fly 🤣🤣