Your Friends Ex After Your Friend Marries Someone Else?

Is it alright to do?

• Total voters

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Where we at on that? For the first time ever I need the opinions of anonymous people I don't know.

Backstory

A few years ago my old school crew was out there living like the four horsemen. Limousine riding,champagne popping,kiss stealing, egg cetera. It was all good until the inevitable "girlfriends" came. Then hanging out doing player shyt got replaced with couples dates and activities. My loving the game like Mitch and refusal to conform and get boo'd up left me on the outside looking in as the last bachelor standing. Now I rarely see them.

Fast Forward to the present.One of them just got married. I guess my invitation got lost in the mail but I'm okay with that cause I don't like the chick he married and I don't care for weddings. I do feel kinda salty for not even being invited though. Anyways, I'm out doing my thing last night and I run into a chick my now married boy used to mess around with. While making small talk she asked me how the wedding was and was shocked to find out I wasn't invited. She jokingly suggested we have our own little after wedding reception party thing since we were left out of the festivities. I took it as a joke and brushed it off but for the rest of the night she was real flirty and touchy-feely. When the spot was closing she asked me did I want to hang out some more but I couldn't. Then she gave me one of those lingering body on body hugs while telling me we should hang out again and asked for my number. She texted me today and asked if I wanted to do the after party reception thing tomorrow.

What do I do? Can I do it? Is she fair game since shes in the dating pool and he isn't anymore? :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think she's doing this to get back at your friend

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If neither of ya'll were close enough to be invited to their wedding then you ain't as friendly with dude as you'd like to think.

Nah, we living two different lives now and I stated I'm not a huge fan of his girl and she's not a huge fan of mine. I'm pretty sure she handled invites and all that.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Go ahead lmao

Your friend is anything apparntly and this girl a skeezer. He ain't gonna find out an if he does so what he's married :win:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
reagan_smash101.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If she's not ugly then you DEFINITELY go fukk her. This shouldn't even be a question.

couldnt get a straight pic but heres a body shot,shes about 10 lbs lighter but her titty game is still :ohlawd:

300xt2p.jpg

I just don't want nikkas soling my name in the skreets is fukking her is a faux paw.

I ain't never been in this situation before. We just getting to that marriage age stage?

If a player gets married are all the chicks he played around with fair game for the remaining players to have fun with? :lupe:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How close were he and the chick? If it was a short relationship then do your thing. If they had years in :whoa:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Epilogue...for those who want to know

So i went to her crib, I was :lupe: the whole way

we weren't alone,her two girlfriends and one of their boy toys were there too so I figured it would be straight platonic shyt. They were grilling steaks around from the hot tub in bikinis so i was just :takedat:

She made me a drink full of alcohol. shyt was like a roofie-coloda. shyt was like a 8oz shot. Anyways made some small talk with the dude, ate some steak, and chilled. Just when I was coming around to nothing happening, her homegirls started getting ready to leave cause they were to go to the movies. Five minutes later it was just me and her in the house and she was trying to go back into the hot tub. Five minutes later we were in the hot tub with her playing footsie. I just came out and asked her was she trying to seduce me and she said yes but admitted she had no idea what she was doing. So I helped her out :shaq:

She basically just wanted no strings sex cause she has no time for a boyfriend due to her fluctuating schedule hours and she knew I'm about that "casual encounter" life. Told her feel free to hit me up if we can help each other out. :jawalrus: Thank you based nas.