Your First Car

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My first car was a 2001 Corolla. I was in school and had been taking the bus for the first two years. I took the summer off and was back home with my parents. I was on the phone with a friend saying how I need to get a car. And no more than a minute later my dad comes in the room and throws me a pair of keys. I look at him like :dwillhuh: He tells me to go and drive the car. I'm driving the car for about two minutes for I'm like "did he buy this for me?":huh: Then when I got back my parents were saying it was my reward for my hard work in school. Greatest summer ever!

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My first car was a 2001 Corolla. I was in school and had been taking the bus for the first two years. I took the summer off and was back home with my parents. I was on the phone with a friend saying how I need to get a car. And no more than a minute later my dad comes in the room and throws me a pair of keys. I look at him like :dwillhuh: He tells me to go and drive the car. I'm driving the car for about two minutes for I'm like "did he buy this for me?":huh: Then when I got back my parents were saying it was my reward for my hard work in school. Greatest summer ever!

:why:

we have to pay for driving lessons. pay for the test. pay for the written test. pay for the car. pay like 2k in insurance. its a joke trying to drive in the uk.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
news2005altimaserpr2.jpg

In white

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
1.jpg

2002 Honda Civic Max.

Hopefully, I'll upgrade when my insurance is up for renewal next year.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:why:

we have to pay for driving lessons. pay for the test. pay for the written test. pay for the car. pay like 2k in insurance. its a joke trying to drive in the uk.

2k in insurance is ridiculous. How much does the other stuff costs? I did take driving lessons and I believe the written test was part of that. Plus the public transportation here is pretty weak.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
2k in insurance is ridiculous. How much does the other stuff costs? I did take driving lessons and I believe the written test was part of that. Plus the public transportation here is pretty weak.

Yeah the insurance is more expensive than the car. And listen to this

• the average AA lesson price is £24
  • an average learner will need 47* lessons to pass their test
Now convert that to dollars and see how much of a joke it is. :pacspit:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

£24 an hour for 30 hours worth of lessons = £720
Written exam = £35
Test & hiring a car for the day = £140

Total = £895
In Dollars = $1399.87

Whippin' ain't easy for us Brits :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4.jpg

It looks exactly like that, but with a black ragtop. I bought it myself about the same time last year so it makes it a little more special to own, I almost cried learning how to drive it though, I was convinced I was gonna fukk up the transmission before learning how to properly switch the gears