Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The nuggets played ok, missed a lot of good looks but battled back from a double digit lead. The lakers played great that first half you can tell they want this one bad

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The lakers played like they collected all 7 chaos emeralds, the mario star, the GTA unlimited ammo cheat, and the unlimited lives cheat on streets of rage 2 and they're only up 3 points.

Thats bad news
Not really. Bron and AD the only dudes hooping. DLO is shytting the bed and Rui and Reaves are nowhere to be found.

Plus they're getting destroyed on the glass. Denver got 11 more shots

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah commentary is making the game sound like a non TV regular season game :scust:

100% in agreement.

The first half has been fireworks....but you can't tell from this dry CNN ass duo.

My only reasoning that makes sense is that the Lakers were a play-in team and they didn't know who was going to face Denver, and had the A-list broadcast crew already scheduled :deadrose:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My only reasoning that makes sense is that the Lakers were a play-in team and they didn't know who was going to face Denver, and had the A-list broadcast crew already scheduled :deadrose:

THE SIXERS WERE A PLAY IN TEAM.
BOTH GMS WERE 2/7 MATCHUPS.

BREEN PROBABLY HAD SOME shyt
IN HIS CONTRACT TO DO THE KNICKS GAME
SINCE THATS HIS HOME TEAM.

:devil:
:evil:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

JJ said on his podcast that he’s doing his two games this weekend, so him & Breen probably doing the Boston game tomorrow too.t