Your current girlfriend's baby father taking care of all of her financial needs

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
This.

And don't get mad when dude is over your house when you come home from work.

He was just checkin on the baby.:youngsabo:

Its never a good look dealing with a single mother period unless the situation is unique. Add on the fact that the baby father is always going to be around regardless, so hell I have no problem with him paying for this and that.

But I mainly wanted to say thats the best I've ever seen a smiley being used in a long time. :pachaha:

EDIT: Wait a minute I misread this thread, fukk no! Why would a man ever do all of this if she's not giving him something on the side? Don't play yourself like this, come on now..

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If this isn't a troll post and is real

Think with your brain why would a chick with a kid have a baby dad who does everything pay bills etc yet they are not together

She has accepted her role as basically mistress / Jumpoff status

Men don't spend money on women without getting something in return, so yeah best believe she's giving him oral, or full on intercourse

Just how dudes will spend money on a 20 year old chick, yet they are married, they won't live their wife just paying the p*ssy payments

Anyways another reason not to date a chick with kids unnecessary stress

Agreeing with Reincar here, strange as it is, but this is true. You gotta assume ONE of those times he comes through in the clutch he'd whip it out on some " just real quick :yeshrug:" and she'd be getting her head pushed.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: Wait a minute I misread this thread, fukk no! Why would a man ever do all of this if she's not giving him something on the side? Don't play yourself like this, come on now..

Could be an arrangement from the court.....Maybe they are divorced and he's paying spousel support. He's doing it because the courts are making him. Bottom line, if the dude is doing all of that....and he's still cool with her I'd keep suspicion in the back of my mind.....But if he's doing all of that and they hate each other.....and he's only doing it cuz the court said so, then sit back and enjoy the ride. And if u wanna be spiteful, wait for his routine drop by and eat a plate of food in his presense.....While your eating, wait for him to stare at u and when he does, give him that look that says "Thanks for the grub."

Daps
Ladies, would you be okay with your current boyfriend taking care of his baby mother's financial needs ?

i don't date men with kids :mj:

if ever a time came that I did I'd rather him take too much care of his kids than too little.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Men don't spend money on women without getting something in return

Not necessarily, and thats not even counting what the courts do

But c/s the rest of the post

Even aside from the fact that its her baby daddy, I would be weary of seriously dating any grown woman w/a kid who is completely dependent on anyone/anything else for her needs... whether its her baby daddy, her ex husband or the state. Does this chick work? What is she doing with her life besides spending this nikka's money?

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Could be an arrangement from the court.....Maybe they are divorced and he's paying spousel support. He's doing it because the courts are making him. Bottom line, if the dude is doing all of that....and he's still cool with her I'd keep suspicion in the back of my mind.....But if he's doing all of that and they hate each other.....and he's only doing it cuz the court said so, then sit back and enjoy the ride. And if u wanna be spiteful, wait for his routine drop by and eat a plate of food in his presense.....While your eating, wait for him to stare at u and when he does, give him that look that says "Thanks for the grub."

Ha that silent ether. I say we all have this life to live, theres no need to put yourself in such a complicated situation if you already know the deal before hand while knowing you have to play the new father figure with the baby father in the back creeping.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas talking bout child support or just a dude who pay for everything?