Your childhood crushes?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Idk why I didn't post my female crushes :jbhmm:

When I first saw her on Cousin Skeeter :wow:
latest

Rainbow was my favorite Mariah Carey era :ohlawd: She was the first woman celebrity I stanned. First cassette and first CD. :banderas:
8887071359_b3841f5a03_z.jpg

GOAT Girl Group but they would honestly make crazy girlfriends
TLC-66.jpg

Jennifer Lopez as Selena (R.I.P) I was a fan up until @Poitier Jlo thread :mjcry:
giphy.gif

I'm sure my brother thought I was gay because of the way I watched the Dirrty video :francis:
01_-_Dirrty.jpg

That lip-locking scene :ohhh:
UDvekDz69uU.jpg

Everyone loved her
98f2876c8b32be18adea8a93c5d497a9.jpg

I was PAWGIN kinda hard in my youth :jbhmm:

Luna

All Star
Daps
link-playing-ocarina-zelda-ocarina-of-time-screenshot-small.jpg

Link from OoT was my first love

He looks terrible in OoT though :scust:

xvGkbIxQvIj8DLc4I9nvqy6CoHqrFHk6QdwrbafxhYiUCGZswVPOcjfCW8uynYoQsqLH

Twilight Princess Link is so much cuter

Then there was Hao Asakura

239621.jpg

I still wish Shaman King was real so I could join the dark side along my hubby Hao:demonic:

Then there was Messi. :scusthov:
Not even gonna post a pic. :snoop:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
link-playing-ocarina-zelda-ocarina-of-time-screenshot-small.jpg

Link from OoT was my first love

He looks terrible in OoT though :scust:

xvGkbIxQvIj8DLc4I9nvqy6CoHqrFHk6QdwrbafxhYiUCGZswVPOcjfCW8uynYoQsqLH

Twilight Princess Link is so much cuter

Then there was Hao Asakura

239621.jpg

I still wish Shaman King was real so I could join the dark side along my hubby Hao:demonic:

Then there was Messi. :scusthov:
Not even gonna post a pic. :snoop:

Girl....:dead:

At least it was a character from one of the GOAT N64 games :ufdup:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

Tony Thompson r.i.p
To say this was a crush is an understament. I eraser tattoed his initials on my thighs, i still have the faint marks:snoop:
LL-Cool-J-Old-School-620x480.jpg

I did the same for LL
still-of-omar-epps-in-the-program-(1993).jpg

I was in love with Omar Epps lol
I actually dated a guy who looked just like him.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
A really long time ago..
jaden-smith-that-grape-juice-2015-111991919191991191-600x486.png

:mjcry:

I had a small crush on Dwayne Johnson after seeing him in a movie (Can't recall the name.)

corbin-bleu-20090728-525640.jpg

But I think my biggest crush was Michael Jackson. I could've saved him.
:mjcry:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
:pachaha:This is not the first time I've mentioned my whitewashed ways as a child.

This was over 10 years ago. It shouldn't be used against me.
If any black man believes that he doesn't care that you're preference are white men or just want that ass you don't change preferences that are that strong people just suppress them imagine a testosterone filled black teenage male in love with damn near every popular white female teenage pop star then him turning around and saying for the most lust filled years of my life i wanted white girls but now not so much that nikka would get side eyed by women and us men would know the deal that nikka didn't want to catch that social heat

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If any black man believes that he doesn't care that you're preference are white men or just want that ass you don't change preferences that are that strong people just suppress them imagine a testosterone filled black teenage male in love with damn near every popular white female teenage pop star then him turning around and saying for the most lust filled years of my life i wanted white girls but now not so much that nikka would get side eyed by women and us men would know the deal that nikka didn't want to catch that social heat
This is childhood. Not teenage years. Childhood = no sexual connotation whatsoever and nothing to do with my preferences as a grown woman...

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
This is childhood. Not teenage years. Childhood = no sexual connotation whatsoever and nothing to do with my preferences as a grown woman...
From the last interaction I had with you and seeing others you had with multiple posters i don't think you are who you portray yourself as but the women said by college she's was different well into her teenage years unless she's a super genius like yourself but like I said I don't believe you are who want people to believe so there won't be any back and forth between us on this just wanted to reply enjoy the rest of your night

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
oooooooooooOOOOOOoooo when I was in the seventh grade the live action Peter Pan movie came out. The movie was sooooooooooooooooooo good visually and I became obsessed with 14-year-old Jeremy Sumpter. I don't fukks with him now :whoa: He didn't age well imo but I will always stan his performance as Peter fukking Pan, that little shyt

tumblr_m9ed80LmKs1qgd6v4.gif