Your boy is going to get his a** whooped !

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You won't. You would have posted one after I told you how. Lets cut the bullshyt
Hush I will do it when I want.now I know how if I choose. I'm new to message boards so I can't even wrap my head around why a guy would pose as a girl.you know I'm a woman you just want to see my pic. I know how y'all do up here.

Let me see yours.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hush I will do it when I want.now I know how if I choose. I'm new to message boards so I can't even wrap my head around why a guy would pose as a girl.you know I'm a woman you just want to see my pic. I know how y'all do up here.

Let me see yours.
118dq2b.jpg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I was out to eat with my home girl one day at a restaurant called Texas Roadhouse. The one in my area is not fancy you wouldn't have to dress up for it but you still would want to look presentable....anyways my friend and I are at the table somewhat over dressed and here comes two ghetto black girls with their hair still wrapped in head scarfs. Now the restaurant is mostly white. So my friend goes on and on about how that makes black people look bad and how the white people are probably judging us the same way. She says she wants to go over to the girls and tell them about themselves. I'm thinking girl.....bye with all that shyt if you get your ass whooped you are all by your damn self. I'm not potentially getting charged for no stupidness. :no::smh:

Has there been any situation where you wouldn't have your friends back because you know the reason was too dumb or to high of a risk?
Its a catch 22, but really black appears in various varieties, it is what it is.

why should you care what whites think of you? Donyt they ignore the good, and go with the bad? especially the prejudiced ones. They see white first in white trash...you wanna disown yours because of looks? and yall in the same restaurant and yall most likely get treated the same way maybe slightly diff per clothing appearance, but I bet they wont be looking out for you solely because you dressed better...unless the dress was trying impressive, then the white might obliged the other blacks to step it up.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Its a catch 22, but really black appears in various varieties, it is what it is.

why should you care what whites think of you? Donyt they ignore the good, and go with the bad? especially the prejudiced ones. They see white first in white trash...you wanna disown yours because of looks? and yall in the same restaurant and yall most likely get treated the same way maybe slightly diff per clothing appearance, but I bet they wont be looking out for you solely because you dressed better...unless the dress was trying impressive, then the white might obliged the other blacks to step it up.
Exactly I don't care about pleasing white people because white people don't care about pleasing me.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Nah I'm too loyal for that.

I mean of course 20 on 4 I'm not setting myself up for that but on the same token I don't hang out with morons who would even try something like that.

But if its a 2 to 4 on 2 then I'm all in. Not gonna let my mans get beat and me just high tail it, that's some bytch shyt.

First time I gotta :salute: Chris. That was textbook implementation