Your boy is going to get his a** whooped !

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I was out to eat with my home girl one day at a restaurant called Texas Roadhouse. The one in my area is not fancy you wouldn't have to dress up for it but you still would want to look presentable....anyways my friend and I are at the table somewhat over dressed and here comes two ghetto black girls with their hair still wrapped in head scarfs. Now the restaurant is mostly white. So my friend goes on and on about how that makes black people look bad and how the white people are probably judging us the same way. She says she wants to go over to the girls and tell them about themselves. I'm thinking girl.....bye with all that shyt if you get your ass whooped you are all by your damn self. I'm not potentially getting charged for no stupidness. :no::smh:

Has there been any situation where you wouldn't have your friends back because you know the reason was too dumb or to high of a risk?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Yet the title of the topic is: Your boy is going to get his ass whooped !

Seems like you can't decided which gender you are. If you're going to pretend to be a girl online atleast post some pics.

NOT SAYING THAT'S ****...BUT HE/SHE IS ACTING REAL HOLTISH.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Yet the title of the topic is: Your boy is going to get his ass whooped !

Seems like you can't decided which gender you are. If you're going to pretend to be a girl online atleast post some pics.
I said your boy because this is a mostly male forum lmao. Come on think about when you see people post on here you automatically assume its a guy unless they say something that sounds like either a gay guy or a girl would say. The question is clearly directed towards you men.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
This Ish sounds like a plot to get me to post my pic lmao. I've never had to defend the fact that I'm a woman. It's kinda funny.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
lol in my teenage years i was in a gang, was on the train with my og. rival gang came in the train on the other side of the car my og like yo cuz i see food...

theres 11-12 of them nikkas hes like lets go press them im like aiight we need a plan i was tryna buy time

on the outside: i couldnt show no fear or else he woulda called me soft and the set would have disciplined me im like "them nikkas is food lets go eat i got your back lets go wash them nikkas" :birdman:

on the inside im like: :to: :sadcam: :damn: them nikkas gon rat pack us

luckily them nikkas got off the next stop i aint aint have to get my ass whipped that day.. nikka was crazy and unstable as fukk not the first time he put us in situation to take L's one time it was 4 of us and 20 of them he talking shyt they start coming we start swining cop sirens came on like 20 seconds later saved us :wow: