Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Packers win 34 - 21
You realize the last time somebody scored 34 points on the Seahawks, Russell Wilson wasn't in the NFL right :lolbron:

The last time somebody scored 30 points on our defense we didn't have Wagner, Chancellor, Wright, or Maxwell....

So, tell me again about that score:usure:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
We stand about a .0000001% chance to win this game.

Congrats on the NFC Title and Back to Back Super Bowls, Seahawks. I had ya'll repeating and this will be an easy game since ARod won't even be close to a 100%

Lacy and the offensive line will have a better game than Week 1 since they've gotten better, so it may be competitive for a quarter or two.

But the inevitable Marshawn tumble for 200 yards and Russ adding his own will be too much to overcome and quickly.

I see what you are doing here :patrice:

Trying to out jynx the Coli Jynx :ufdup:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I need a good game for entertainment purposes... but shyt might go down like Rocky/Clubber I :lupe:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I see what you are doing here :patrice:

Trying to out jynx the Coli Jynx :ufdup:
I don't trust the Packers defense containing Wilson and not letting him run all over them for big first downs. Also week one is like a season ago but the Packers played scared. It's obvious the Packers lack confidence against the Hawks.