Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

She's too busy tryna scheme up a way to f*ck the winners. Anybody remember that interview she had with Big Papi after he hit the game winning HR in the World Series? :heh: If he told her right then and there to drop her panties she would have done it :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I wouldn't even be mad if they had played the Hitman song right after Kearse scored that TD. I just want the patriots to win so Seattle can truly build it's legend. I'd love nothin more than to see Petey the Architect of GOAT teams wipe the floor with that scam artist belichick. :pacspit:

Would be fitting since he got ran out of New England

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Better give Lynch a damn 100 million dollar deal :heh:

S*** is maaaad disrespectful if they get rid of him, if anything he deserves a even larger contract following this game. Bruh is their best offensive player :oxy:
:yes: dude is one of an extremely limited # of RBs (1-3) with HOF caliber in the league right now. dude has to get that bread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: i went to sleep after that int deflection with 5mins left in the 4th

wake up turn to nfl network.

i am legit shocked. sea 28 gb 22 :wtf:

i slept on a classic literlally :snoop:

:pachaha: I was about to walk out of the bar and head home. But it was busy and it took the bartender a while to get my check. Only thing that saved me from not watchcing the best NFL game in a long time.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
we need to boycott this skin bleaching c00n.. shyt like that makes me mad and i aint root for russ one day in my life

dude is a straight hater, I know he probably joking but come on:stopitslime:. Let Russell :cook:.

#BlackExcellence
B7q2gOjCcAERdJ5.png-large-850x560.png

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
CBS announced Sunday that it would carry Thursday night football games again in 2015, building on the games’ success during the 2014 season.

“What we wanted to do in terms of promotion and in terms of giving us another victory in prime time exceeded all our expectations,” said Sean McManus, chairman of CBS Sports. “It was so successful from so many areas.”

The network’s rights payment of $275 million will increase to just above $300 million for a slightly different package of games. Instead of seven Thursday night games and one on Saturday, during Week 16, CBS will produce and televise the first eight games of the “Thursday Night Football” schedule, which will continue to be simulcast on NFL Network. The remaining games in the Thursday package, which will be carried only on NFL Network and the local stations of the teams that are playing, will also be produced by CBS.

that's just thursday night money
:banderas: