Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Never have I ever, in my 25 years on this planet, been this sick, angry and in shock at one of my teams losing. This is going to leave a mark. And I've gotta ride out five hours at my desk before this shift is up.

Feel sorry for Brandon Bostick. I know that dude feels lower than anything right now, but fukk, come on man. Whole team choked.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A truly special, unforgettable 4th quarter. That's why we love sports, ladies and gentlemen.

I love this team as much as I can love a team that isn't my Ravens. Unless you a Rams, Niners or Cardinals fan I look at any black man suspect who who don't got love for these boys. Unabashed, beautiful(pause) black excellence. I am so immensely proud of them. Wow.

Question though, how can Rodgers see Sherman only covering with one hand and not test him? Like is Sherm even going to be able to play in the Superbowl? :lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Rodgers is healthy its a different ball game.

But Rodgers has shown the propensity to lose these playoff games the past few years

Maybe it would have gone differently but I still think the Pack lose.