YOUR 2012 "The Mechanic" Award, presented to the WORST poster in The Coliseum Voting

This year's ceremony is held in the belly of shytty Coli posters: Washington DC

• KnicksTape

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Mr.210

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • ThugLife

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • John Goodman

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Da_Eggman

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • LastEmporer

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • ROFL_GUY

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • penfield

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Brotha Zay

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is a superb list of candidates, but I just can't deny the run that john goodman had this past summer. His awful posting was so prolific I argued not to have him banned just so we could enjoy more of his profound ineptitude. :wow: :snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goodman has really fallen off since the summer.. Lastemp has easily been the worst poster during the NFL season, and that Russell Wilson thread :whew:

when you add in the constant race baiting.. i think its an easy decision.

I try not to vote for 100% trolls like @Brotha Zay & @mr.210

this award would actually be an accomplishment for them and Im not gonna validate their trolling.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In that case, @Ed MOTHERfukkING G, with all due respect, scrap this list and just give Ethnic Vagina Finder the award unanimously.

I cant believe i personally didnt suggest he gets the award.

Its up to the mods on the thread-making-ability....im down with that...banning is OD but losing dap and thread makaing ability, and -2billion rep is a good idea. :win:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
holy shyt this is a tight one :laff:

Last emp gotta get the late push from the NFL fans on sunday though

Every vote counts fam :myman:

The stakes are high if @bk enforces the thread making righs stipulation which was proposed.

If you want your candidate to win i suggest you get the vote out...team #fukkbrothazay went hard in day one but team #lastempsucks has been steady....very consistent. It seems the people who hate goodman REALLY hate him...maybe the most passionate voter base.

I'm very dissapointed in the results for @penfield. I think he just doesnt matter enough :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Brother Zay go by some other name on SOHH? Why does he have so many votes, I have no recollection of him posting anything crazy. Maybe I just missed it though.

Last Emp been switching his posting up lately, seeming rational and shyt. Unless he's discussing the Jets or arguing with Reb.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Did Brother Zay go by some other name on SOHH? Why does he have so many votes, I have no recollection of him posting anything crazy. Maybe I just missed it though.

Last Emp been switching his posting up lately, seeming rational and shyt. Unless he's discussing the Jets or arguing with Reb.

That russell wilson shyt really humbled him...but he still goes hard with the race baiting

Damn @ this 2 way tie and 3 way virtual tie :whoo:

Every vote counts :salute: