Youngins taking over:Hawks vs Raptors

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I doubt he's even close to Gobert when he gets here, he's actually a couple of months older than Gobert, and while he may be making strides Gobert grew up playing basketball -

120906_142351.jpg

See the kid between 10 and 13? That's Rudy :russ: I wouldn't pass on Cauley-Stein if he's there just cause I have Tavares......

Stanley Johnson may be there past 10, the Nets are gonna drop out the playoff race soon.
Watch him play, he's really making massive strides.

I have a video but the site I have the video hosted is down right now. I get back to you via PM.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Watch him play, he's really making massive strides.

I have a video but the site I have the video hosted is down right now. I get back to you via PM.

He can make a lot of strides, but Gobert is elite on defense right now and younger, saying he can be better than Rudy is a bit much considering Gobert has been playing longer and right now is doing it against much better competition.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He can make a lot of strides, but Gobert is elite on defense right now and younger, saying he can be better than Rudy is a bit much considering Gobert has been playing longer and right now is doing it against much better competition.
In all fairness, he's one of the best and most productive bigs in Europe and his game is tailor-made for the NBA.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
In all fairness, he's one of the best and most productive bigs in Europe and his game is tailor-made for the NBA.

You're going overboard with the hyperbole my breh :russ:

His stats in ACB are worse than Goberts are in the NBA, and he plays more minutes. He's an intriguing prospect, but expecting him to be your starting center of the future right this second and saying he could be better than the Stifle tower is too much.