Young White Girl Declares That She Is NOT TRAYVON MARTIN!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean that girl's father didn't approve of her marrying you after you went to jail? :ohhh:

And you're not black, so I don't know how the father was racist.

I've told you in the past that I can prove I'm black, even telling you to make a nice wager on your wrong suspicion. If I'm white, I get IP banned. If I'm black, you get IP banned. You a fukkboi, so I know you won't do it, but I'm still game. :lolbron:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've told you in the past that I can prove I'm black, even telling you to make a nice wager on your wrong suspicion. If I'm white, I get IP banned. If I'm black, you get IP banned. You a fukkboi, so I know you won't do it, but I'm still game. :lolbron:

Post a picture of your parents and grandparents too. We don't play the one drop rule around here. :ufdup:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
White People always have to be the savior, like to say we need white approval :pacspit:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Don't be fooled by liberal white chicks, they'll be just as quick to claim white privilege when shyt gets REAL :mjpls:

RIGHT! Just get in they pussays til they all :flabbynsick: and upgrade to a newer one when you're done. :ahh: :blessed:

Dont trust em tho!......:usure: At least not the AMERIKKKAN ones. :birdman:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
White People always have to be the savior, like to say we need white approval :pacspit:

I don't think her intentions is trynna be a savoir..

the first part of eliminating racism is addressing your own people that project it and make it a continued cycle..racists can either address it internally, or reject it and continue bein a piece of shyt.. but a racist is more likely going to listen to what a white person says regarding anti-racism than another race.. because regardless of whether that racist disagrees, shes still the same race to them ..they feels she's more worthy of listening to.

is it possible for whites to use racists thought process against them in a positive manner?

Last edited:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't think her intentions is trynna be a savoir..

the first part of eliminating racism is addressing your own people that project it and make it a continued cycle..racists can either address it internally, or reject it and continue bein a piece of shyt.. but a racist is more likely going to listen to what a white person says regarding anti-racism than another race.. because regardless of whether that racist disagrees, shes still the same race to them ..they feels she's more worthy of listening to.

is it possible for whites to use racists thought process against them in a positive manner?

I get you and maybe she doesnt want to be a white savior, but god damn it seemed so fake and white girl looking for attention

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I get you and maybe she doesnt want to be a white savior, but god damn it seemed so fake and white girl looking for attention

lol i def agree with that. if she spoke from the heart instead of reading it off her computer screen it would come off more genuine and better intentioned