Young White Girl Declares That She Is NOT TRAYVON MARTIN!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why aren't there more whites like her. unfortunately, i feel as if she'll probably turn into a racist cac bytch 20 years from now, as i've seen with plenty of other young white females who assimilate into cac culture once they enter the "real world."

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kermit da hustla...

You been missing for a grip fam.. I need my daily dose of race relations and cac-ism. Without you we been lost breh.

Daps
How am I shytting on her? :dahell:

Hey, I'm with you, breh :whoa:.....them liberal white chicks are just tryna fool us

Cacs gonna cac, and all that noise

BlackPowerSalue.jpg

*exits thread to avoid pointless coli argument that won't change anyone's opinion by the time it's over*

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Hey, I'm with you, breh :whoa:.....them liberal white chicks are just tryna fool us

Cacs gonna cac, and all that noise

BlackPowerSalue.jpg

*exits thread to avoid pointless coli argument that won't change anyone's opinion by the time it's over*

Stop acting like a bytch and answer the question. How. Am. I. shytting. On. Her? :dahell:

:ufdup: You popped off at the mouth, don't cop pleas now

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:dwillhuh: Dawg, this was the whole gist of her rant

Look, homey, I grew up around white chicks, I've dated and fukked white chicks. This isn't some Black militant speaking, I don't have a problem with White people, but don't be naive. If I was white I'd claim white privilege too :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be fooled by liberal white chicks, they'll be just as quick to claim white privilege when shyt gets REAL :mjpls:

i dated a white girl for several years. father was a racist cac. after i did a small bid, she broke up with me, claiming that i wasn't someone her father would approve of marrying. fukk that bytch.
Kermit da hustla...

You been missing for a grip fam.. I need my daily dose of race relations and cac-ism. Without you we been lost breh.

Just been making money, no :duck: that trayvon Martin outrage, as expected as it was, really fukked me up. Made me question why I bother living in this country. I'm trying to set myself up for the next decade so that I can leave this cac-filled nation and travel the globe.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If shes sincere, good for her but dont act like some cacs dont switch up when shyt get real on some Patty Hearst shyt

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dated a white girl for several years. father was a racist cac. after i did a small bid, she broke up with me, claiming that i wasn't someone her father would approve of marrying. fukk that bytch.

You mean that girl's father didn't approve of her marrying you after you went to jail? :ohhh:

And you're not black, so I don't know how the father was racist.