Daps
First the Rich Gang break up

Now everyday I wake up

Somebody got something to say

Thug & Quan not speaking

Gunna an Baby shyt leaking

shyt got Me @Matt504 feeling a way
Lmao

Low key Quan and thug breaking up was one of the biggest travesties in hip hop. The chemistry They had was elite. Wop recently offered them $2m I think for a reunion but Thug tried to big dog him and say he good :mjcry:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Lmao

Low key Quan and thug breaking up was one of the biggest travesties in hip hop. The chemistry They had was elite. Wop recently offered them $2m I think for a reunion but Thug tried to big dog him and say he good :mjcry:

Still hurts breh

Bird jumped in and requesting a reunion

London jumped in as well

** edit And I really want to see it for Quan.. he’s like ATL’s lost prodigal son. Everyone getting their props and it’s like he’s forgotten and breh still out here

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

I remember hearing a snippet of this on an episode of that worldstar rich gang series. had me like :weebymoving::mjcryfeed:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
"big homie show me how to keep it going. I cant be no lick like no motherfukking tongue-ey
big homie tell me how to keep it going, milk these lil bytches like im motherfukking farming" :wow:

:mjcry:

Breh,

I rode on 610 loop doing 83 in a 70, windows down, cool night about 73, my chick was stone'd and we just had breakfast, just riding around H-Town enjoying the scenery and this shyt was playing :wow::wow: