Young Thug x Birdman x Rich Home Quan - Rich Gang: The Tour, Part 1 **OUT NOW**

BeeBoyWhoo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of now, my favorite is Keep it goin

The wave on that bytch :lawd::lawd:

How could I be worried about a bytch, cause I know a bytch could be out somewhere suckin a dikk.. you like where da hell is my bytch? Meanwhile your bytch like where the hell is your click? :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::feedme::feedme:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i cant rock with this shyt. no diss to those who like them, but im sorry RHQ Young Thug both look like jokes. Birdman done bailed on young money :wow:

Plus, personally im tired of hearing rappers reinvent new ways to degrade our women. maybe im just getting older but it makes me mad to hear them talk about females, and then know in the back of my mind they all are prolly fukking Birdman. shyt is disgusting.

Then they be first ones to defend Iggypop Azalea

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i cant rock with this shyt. no diss to those who like them, but im sorry RHQ Young Thug both look like jokes. Birdman done bailed on young money :wow:

Plus, personally im tired of hearing rappers reinvent new ways to degrade our women. maybe im just getting older but it makes me mad to hear them talk about females, and then know in the back of my mind they all are prolly fukking Birdman. shyt is disgusting.

Then they be first ones to defend Iggypop Azalea

You haven't made one comment about if the music is actually hot:dwillhuh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You have never listened to RHQ a day in your life :heh:
muhfukka dont tell me what i have or have not done. i was up on whoadie when he first got out of jail. Never cared for his voice, and Im tired of every atl rapper trying to act like superthug. differences and typa way are ok, but i dont fukk with the rest- thats why i fukk wit u? fukking joke of a song. nikka sounds like he still stuck in puberty with that raggedy ass voice.
same with thug. my wife bumps a lot of thug so i hear that shyt in passing, but how am i supposed to take him serious as a rapper when i cant even understand what he saying? again, his voice kills it for me.
You haven't made one comment about if the music is actually hot:dwillhuh:
if i say i aint fukking with it, what does that tell you? grow a brain shytstain and mentally deduct that i dont care for this mixtape. just stating my perspective, you dont like it, cry me a fukking river. :umad:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
muhfukka dont tell me what i have or have not done. i was up on whoadie when he first got out of jail. Never cared for his voice, and Im tired of every atl rapper trying to act like superthug. differences and typa way are ok, but i dont fukk with the rest- thats why i fukk wit u? fukking joke of a song. nikka sounds like he still stuck in puberty with that raggedy ass voice.
same with thug. my wife bumps a lot of thug so i hear that shyt in passing, but how am i supposed to take him serious as a rapper when i cant even understand what he saying? again, his voice kills it for me.

if i say i aint fukking with it, what does that tell you? grow a brain shytstain and mentally deduct that i dont care for this mixtape. just stating my perspective, you dont like it, cry me a fukking river. :umad:

nikka you got on some fake black conscious shyt....Which once again has nothing to do with if the music is actually hot...

Your the overly emotional one doggy

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

Super Thug Misogynist Yall

nikka you got on some fake black conscious shyt....Which once again has nothing to do with if the music is actually hot...

Your the overly emotional one doggy
what the fukk, why yall defending these dudes? i stated my perspective, yet you wanna debate like i really give a fukk about what either one of you say. I said how i feel, leave it at that, and move the fukk on. quit going back and forth acting like yall butthurt that ONE person said they dont like this shyt. Grow the fukk up and realize no matter much you dikkride them i could give a fukk less.

eat a dikk.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk, why yall defending these dudes? i stated my perspective, yet you wanna debate like i really give a fukk about what either one of you say. I said how i feel, leave it at that, and move the fukk on. quit going back and forth acting like yall butthurt that ONE person said they dont like this shyt. Grow the fukk up and realize no matter much you dikkride them i could give a fukk less.

eat a dikk.
If you don't give a fukk then don't give a fukk. Posting in this thread is giving a fukk

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
War Ready the hardest shyt on hear to me. But It's crazy how Thug just keep getting. He ate on this tape. To me his latest stuff is ALOT better than his 1017 and Came from Nothing stuff. But that's just me