Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps

this young man need to be preparing for SATs and shyt like that, instead he doing crash dummy shyt for a gang that would happily toss him maaaybe 5 racks for shyt that will get him 10 years. legit could work minimum wage and make more money without the specter of shytting in public and being around all men 24/7. this nikka thug fukking up the future black youth, bro gotta do that time.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yak provided information he had taken a plea in a separate case with Duke years back and did his time.

Now that information is being used in the RICO.

www.reddit.com/r/Atlantology/comments/uwtlf7/why_dont_ysl_consider_yak_gotti_to_be_a_snitch/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Yeah he a snitch and should be greenlighted for it but I told dudes years ago on here, that gangbangers overlook known snitches in certain scenarios and the prisons and jails do too. Generally speaking I don't have any empathy for guys who snitch, nor for snitch apologists, but I wouldn't be surprised at anything...

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he a snitch and should be greenlighted for it but I told dudes years ago on here, that gangbangers overlook known snitches in certain scenarios and the prisons and jails do too. Generally speaking I don't have any empathy for guys who snitch, nor for snitch apologists, but I wouldn't be surprised at anything...
The nikka pleaded guilty to the crime to avoid trial to get less time. When you plead guilty, you have to confess in court that you did the crime, regardless if you did it or not. How is that snitching?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The nikka pleaded guilty to the crime to avoid trial to get less time. When you plead guilty, you have to confess in court that you did the crime, regardless if you did it or not. How is that snitching?

Okay I don't know the entirety of his situation, I just saw the link @ISO sent me to Reddit and cats on there said he gave up info on Thug and YSL to get that plea...

If that really happened he is a snitch. If they offer less time in correlation with giving info on someone else's moves or case, that makes you a snitch. If you know something I don't and that didn't happen, he isn't...

Regardless I'll say this, in my experience dudes who aren't snitches are very, very, rarely brought up on snitching rumors/allegations. It doesn't really happen, so when a guy's name is thrown on that, it's one of those where there's smoke, there's fire type things. It's not something dudes who ain't rats typically ever have to worry about, is being accused of being a rat...