Young Thug & Flow (YMCMB) BEEF

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
He aint lying, if you knew about flow before you'd see alot of shyt wayne does, most likey came from flow. Especially around 09-10
Flow started that Blood shyt first.
Flow rapped about heavy drug usage first.
Flow has never written his music. Always freestyled.

These are the things that I care about, and none of these are true. All the other shyt, even though I don't think Wayne stole, doesn't matter. He's always freestyled, or has recently anyways. Always rapped about drugs. And he's been doing that Blood shyt for years. Who cares if he stole Flow's image? Flow obviously doesn't care.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
He aint lying, if you knew about flow before you'd see alot of shyt wayne does, most likey came from flow. Especially around 09-10

i been aware of flow for a long time now and can categorically say wayne aint steal shyt from him, he been a mini wayne since day 1

ever since that flame gang shyt, all them nikkas idolize wayne, marley g and capo :heh:

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Flow started that Blood shyt first.
Flow rapped about heavy drug usage first.
Flow has never written his music. Always freestyled.

These are the things that I care about, and none of these are true. All the other shyt, even though I don't think Wayne stole, doesn't matter. He's always freestyled, or has recently anyways. Always rapped about drugs. And he's been doing that Blood shyt for years. Who cares if he stole Flow's image? Flow obviously doesn't care.

that poster was def reaching wiht that shyt and i didnt fully read it.

but wayne stole his "skateboarding blood/bright color/weird sunglasses" image in my opinion:yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Another one of the wayne clones birdman signed :demonic:

ea.jpg
1-65.jpg

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
flow is the truth. ever since i heard him on D4 ive been checking for him. i fux with thug but flow is the best rapper in the whole YMCMB group after wayne of course. i hope wayne puts him on