Young Thug covers Rolling Stone.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The image fam.

it doesn’t help then worldview of how black men are being looked at. They are trying hard as hell to make us look soft

The only way a black man can look soft is if he dresses soft and has a soft body language. You think foreigners gone think Gucci Mane or 50 Cent soft?:jbhmm: No, because they don't act that way.

Y'all worry about the wrong shyt.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
The only way a black man can look soft is if he dresses soft and has a soft body language. You think foreigners gone think Gucci Mane or 50 Cent soft?:jbhmm: No, because they don't act that way.

Y'all worry about the wrong shyt.

all I can say is keep your eyes open my Guy.

shyts blatantly right in front of you

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
I love it

FhjTSiT.png

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
How will young thug dressing that way effect black men like Gucci Mane, 50 Cent, & Jay Z? e.a. stablished men.

And those nikkas don’t dress in tight / fitting clothes…?

look at Damn near all the shows & movies the black men are either gay or effeminate. The younger generation doesn’t look at those nikkas with admiration like that anymore.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Most definitely.. But at the same time people will excuse femininity in men if they can perform well.. Sounds hypocritical to me..
Exactly. I don't care how talented he was, Prince dressed, looked, and behaved like a fakkit. But it get excused because it's...Prince.
Young Thug obviously is nowhere near Prince's level, but we cannot deny that he is greatly talented in his era. But gets ridiculed.

Both YT and Prince disgust me :scust: