Young Scooter New Song Implies he beefing w/ Gucci Update Scooter Says It's No Beef

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You just soft.

I glad he cleared the air about the situation. But that first IG still seems passive aggressive when it comes to Gucci in general. He clearly has some type of issue with Wop.
What he say

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You just soft.

I glad he cleared the air about the situation. But that first IG post still seems passive aggressive when it comes to Gucci in general. He clearly has some type of issue with Wop.

Seems weird that they haven't linked up since Wop been back out. Scooter was Wop's lil right hand man back in 2012-2013. With what seems like no relationship between Wop and Future (and how Thug and Scooter roll with Future), shyt seems like a we won't address each other, but we won't make it beef

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Seems weird that they haven't linked up since Wop been back out. Scooter was Wop's lil right hand man back in 2012-2013. With what seems like no relationship between Wop and Future (and how Thug and Scooter roll with Future), shyt seems like a we won't address each other, but we won't make it beef

Future & Gucci just dropped a project together in 2016 bro...i dont think they beefing, even though Future aint in the video. Damn, im confused now.:ohhh:

Smoking too early....carry on fellas. #RingsideRave:smoker:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Future & Gucci just dropped a project together in 2016 bro...i dont think they beefing, even though Future aint in the video. Damn, im confused now.:ohhh:

2 years later, future has yet to acknowledge the project.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
On thug last project

And Gucci mentioned thug and future where asked about who was killing it in Atlanta while promoting his album.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
On thug last project

And Gucci mentioned thug and future where asked about who was killing it in Atlanta while promoting his album.

But remember this tweet