Young Scooter New Song Implies he beefing w/ Gucci Update Scooter Says It's No Beef

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t say he was snitching and he didn’t really diss him
Sounded like it on my first listen people in the chat were saying the same thing and scooter didn't say anything. But idk I gotta listen to the whole song. Reminds me of when Jeezy said Gucci snitched. I like Scooter and Gucci music.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
full

Fake news

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
what's this beef about GA brehs?

same ole.dumb allegations out the east Atlanta side that have come alive again considering GUCCI didn't show up at the recent ZONE 6 DAY.....

Also.a Lot of GA cats caught feelings over that book

And a certain East Atl boss connected with all these cats.....Gucci....scooter....mojo...Jeezy is coming home now from the feds

So now some wanna question his rep.

Sad thing is the main ones making these claims are questionable themselves

and to be honest...GUCCI MANE don't owe none of these n1ggas a damn thing..

he basically put EAST ATLANTA on the map....done earned his stripes ...did his time

and his outchea with his wifey living his BEST LIFE :blessed:

he realizes that the STREETS ARE A MYTH........

even if he arrived at ZONE 6 to address all these allegations and shyt..dem negative negroes would still have some fukk shyt to say or do to him

such as ..."ole lame azz n1gga trying to ride young n1ggas wave"..."fukk 1017 as a clique ..label and staff"....."gucci don't never give back"...."gucci ain't even from Zone 6 or East atlanta in general ...he's a bama from Birmingham"

you can't please n1ggas....so fukk em let em try if they can please themselves without thinking about others :manny:

Last edited:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Scooter shut this down in his IG yesterday twice.

Posted this on his timeline
MEDIA
i6LS9TZ.jpg

This is on his IG Story
2ac9FTJ.jpg

Last edited: