"Young Rock" comedy based on the life of Dwayne Johnson @NBC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all gotta remember that rock didnt grow up in say.... the hood in Philly or down here in the south in other black towns.

This nicca lived in Hawaii with a bunch of Samoans and then moved to an outskirt town in PA not named Philly.

How do y’all expect the black folks in Hawaii for I have the same experience as the black folks in say Atlanta?:russ:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ The Rock using this show to subliminally making a run at the White House

but it’s a cool show. Lighthearted but a good story line. Non wrestling fans won’t get lost in it and wrestling fans better appreciate something like this on a major network.

I was thinking that too :russ:

shyt if trump could, I don’t see how Rock could be worse :mjlol:

but it’s a pretty solid show, enough humor is mixed in to mask how sorta sad his childhood is

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Decent show. I only keep watching because I got a thing for Rocky's wife.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

This probably is my fav ep of the season.... I guess I want to see more of his college years. And I almost wish they slow burned it a bit more.

like they went from Training Camp to mid terms in 15 mins.

They could’ve easily gave us 3-5 eps off that story but we’ll see.

That’s dope with Michael Irvin and Luke.... I would love to hear their response to this ep and their perspectives then and now. As I’m sure they had to sign off on Rock using their likeness