Young MA responds to Kodak Black

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
man...yall misinterpreted what she said like a mug...

She was saying cats on the internet like to gossip too much.
She wasnt even really speaking on Kodak...just said he's in town soon and she'll see him then.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah bra..they p*ssy is maintained too because they get they shyt ate ...hell the boxers basketball shorts give em room to air out...

I done tic tac toed a dike hoe and her girl..be4...

n the dike was hoggin the dikk..and wouldn't let up flexible as hell...

u aint lived life until u had 2 butch hoes tossin up one of their girls..n u thrown in the mix...connect 4 nikka

This shyt still have me :deadmanny:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
bet 40 he knock her down..

Prolly be there waitin for her like

tenor.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i fukked a dyke broad before she went full 100% butch..and on the low, if i linked up with her again i know i could still fukk

and i bet young ma ain't no different..they ain't neva gone forget getting dikked down good

its a reason for dildos...when b.o.b goes out...she'll call shop kuz he'll wreck

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
she still got titties p*ssy lite skin cute smile and long hair...

she a strong 4 in the nawf side of Houston...she can get hit with the mule..

dikes bump p*ssys eat p*ssy n ride plastic dikk...

no matter how u twist it... them hoes need dikk in they life..even the butch hoes with the strap..they need a yard every now n then..

I wanted to smash before Kodak

she confused bro...

jAxjwe0l.jpg

katorah is screamin for help..jus need the right one to make that demon squirt out of her..

gimmie a pint..ill have a blind cobra slidin up her boxer briefs...

I always imagine dyke p*ssy to be wack. Hairy and musty from the layers of boxer briefs, bball shorts and baggy pelle jeans.

During sex, the meaning muggin and timbs rubbing up on my leg would just be an all around bad experience.

That's Young MA, back in the day????!!!!!

:whew:

tryna tell u nikka

hulkamania would be runnin wild if she was down here on that dike shyt...python would be ack'n a azz..up them boxer briefs...

Yo, she seriously thinks she is a man, lol

mental disease

talking deep and acting like a stereotypical tough guy doesn't change the fact that you gotta wear a tampon and bleed every month hoe

So basically she stay.......with the strap....on her:dame:

She gon get the strap...and not the one with bullets

It work both ways .. all blanks tho

Yeah we know that but so what. Its not like she's a black queen. He disrespected Hispanic trash who cares:manny:

Sorry but all it takes is two nikkas in a room telling "her" they got that green fire in a hotel room/private studio...smh

She'd be a female then. All I'm saying is that some people are true SAVAGES and would go straight "Boys Dont Cry" on "ol girl/boy like Young MA" :francis:

:manny: People hate to hear the truth.

giphy.gif