Young Justice>>>>>>>Justice league

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Not quite yet, the twist and turns of the Original JL and then the craziness of Unlimited is still a superhero standard. It's got the potential to be though.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Young Justice is NOT better than Justice League, but I'd rather watch Superfriends every day for the rest of my life than one more episode of Teen Titans.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:whoo:

dodges bullets

Neo+dodges+the+bullet.gif

i was late on this, thought it would have been corny like batman beyond or something, but this show :whoo::whoo:, is even better than justice league, the plot, the stories, the friendship:noah:

You won't really have to dodge too many bullets by saying Young Justice is better than Justice League (which I don't agree with, I consider Justice League to be the second best animated show after Batman). Now if you were to say ti was better than X-Men you would have all the X-fanboys in here attacking your opinion like you smacked their mama.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to compare Teen Titans to Young Justice because the tones of the two shows were totally different. Teen Titans was slapstick with serious moments thrown in there. Young Justice from the jump was a more serialized show.

As far as the thread title is concerned ... give it a couple more seasons, but it DEFINITELY has the potential.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
At one point justice league had a season of strictly 1 hour episodes that would air each weekend... them joints were some of the most fun and engaging stories ever in TAS.. and that was before they went to the 30 min JLU format

they had one 1hr ep focusing on the GOAT GL John Stewart and his hos. Not even Vixen yet, but Hawkgirl and one of his colleague GLs (his actual teacher/trainer at the corps who he used to knock down, named Katma Tui). The ep was about them venturin to this other planet or something to stop Despero... but the character interactions between Stewart, Katma, Hawkgirl and Flash was golden.. they were makin impotence jokes and shyt.. hawkgirl and katma givin each other salty ass looks too lol

justice league really made it a point to go deep into the character relationships and personalities of the big 7. And the producer/writer Bruce Timm took John Stewart and made him arguably the most bad ass character on the show next to batman. A black man actually portrayed as an ass kicking, well spoken, super powerful, well respected gentleman who's biggest issue is he got too many hos fiendin for the dikk??? what?? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

think about all the animated shows out there, past and present, and how often does a black man actually get that type of role and shine outside of a type casted "black show" like static shock? Bruce Timm will always be that dude for JL, JLU, and bossin up J Stewart's character

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
At one point justice league had a season of strictly 1 hour episodes that would air each weekend... them joints were some of the most fun and engaging stories ever in TAS.. and that was before they went to the 30 min JLU format

they had one 1hr ep focusing on the GOAT GL John Stewart and his hos. Not even Vixen yet, but Hawkgirl and one of his colleague GLs (his actual teacher/trainer at the corps who he used to knock down, named Katma Tui). The ep was about them venturin to this other planet or something to stop Despero... but the character interactions between Stewart, Katma, Hawkgirl and Flash was golden.. they were makin impotence jokes and shyt.. hawkgirl and katma givin each other salty ass looks too lol

justice league really made it a point to go deep into the character relationships and personalities of the big 7. And the producer/writer Bruce Timm took John Stewart and made him arguably the most bad ass character on the show next to batman. A black man actually portrayed as an ass kicking, well spoken, super powerful, well respected gentleman who's biggest issue is he got too many hos fiendin for the dikk??? what?? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

think about all the animated shows out there, past and present, and how often does a black man actually get that type of role and shine outside of a type casted "black show" like static shock? Bruce Timm will always be that dude for JL, JLU, and bossin up J Stewart's character
Young Justice :jawalrus:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Welcome to the light, Aqualad= Dat dude :yes:

Kaldur'an the :king:

Young Justice :jawalrus:

Kaldur'an
Rocket
the swoll ass football player (i forget his codename)
bumblebee
Icon
J GOAT Stewart

young justice aint scared to rep black people lol

Kaldur'an is that nygga too. Straight up. I didn't like his spotlight episode in season 1 though, that whole Tula bullshyt was just that.. in fact anything associated with aquaman and that wack ass kingdom is whatever. which was why i was hyped dude was joinin up with his pops to run shyt in season 2, with how it was initially portrayed that is.

I did like the implied thing with him and Rocket tho. i hope the producers/writers do somethin with that once season 2 starts back up again. I noticed that Kaldur and Nightwing were the only 2 who didn't have much spotlight in the romance department in season 1... and both broads who were feelin them left the team in season 2. Rocket and Zatanna

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Kaldur'an
Rocket
bumblebee
Icon
J GOAT Stewart

Kaldur'an is that nygga too. Straight up. I didn't like his spotlight episode in season 1 though, that whole Tula bullshyt was just that.. in fact anything associated with aquaman and that wack ass kingdom is whatever. which was why i was hyped dude was joinin up with his pops to run shyt in season 2, with how it was initially portrayed that is.

I did like the implied thing with him and Rocket tho. i hope the producers/writers do somethin with that once season 2 starts back up again. I noticed that Kaldur and Nightwing were the only 2 who didn't have much spotlight in the romance department in season 1... and both broads who were feelin them left the team in season 2. Rocket and Zatanna

dddf3e638e.gif

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Kaldur'an
Rocket
bumblebee
Icon
J GOAT Stewart

That's Mal Duncan

As far as your point about John Stewart having too many women, check what he says at 0:25:

:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
First of Teen Titans was what it was, it was never really meant for the mature audience, and in fairness, the last couple of seasons of the show were excellent.

but no this show is not better than any Justice League, YET. The first run of the Justice League was very solid and Unlimited is a classic near the level of BTAS. But the show has a lot of potential and has definitely had a better start then any DC cartoon in recent memory and can be at that level down the line, let's just wait and see and :eat: in the process.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Teen Titans was the shyt
I'm saying. Yall boys must've forgot about Slade and how he was straight stuntin on them boys. His plotting and overall schemes were dope.

But back to the original post I think its a little too early to call it. Young Justice is a continuation of Justice League Unlimited and even though it has the same characters and the writing is dope but the fights in Justice League were off the fukking chain and that series finale was fukking epic. Now that I think about it fukk no. JLU was goat.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zFsxSH8fUA"]Superman cuts loose - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI&feature=related"]The Flash - Speed Force - YouTube[/ame]