Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whoo:

dodges bullets

Neo+dodges+the+bullet.gif

i was late on this, thought it would have been corny like batman beyond or something, but this show :whoo::whoo:, is even better than justice league, the plot, the stories, the friendship:noah:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
As much as i wanna:rudy: the op he may be right. If this team gets a run like timm did, or hell half the run timm did i cud def see it happening. With all the anti alien slander goin on a Omac style story wud be nice.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Let it breathe reincar
I definitely think it has potential and may have already surpassed vanilla justice league but JLU? Nah not yet breh

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
This any better than Teen Titans? I hated that shyt, it just couldn't compare to Justice League.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Def. better than Teen Titans...not as wonky. I'd also put it above Justice League, strictly off of the strength of cohesiveness, depth, and variety of the story line ep to ep, and thus far season to season.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
This any better than Teen Titans? I hated that shyt, it just couldn't compare to Justice League.

Better than Teen Titans, not quite as good as JL. On par with Korra if I had to compare it to anything. The crisp animation and smart storytelling are its strongest selling points.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Not yet but it got all the potential to be.

I just hope they let it run a few season like it is meant to be instead of cutting it short in todays era of ADD and shyt being cancelled every other day.