Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
A Memphis nikka was on live at the scene and said he saw the 3 dead body guards laid out before they got white sheeted...Dolph's arm was hanging out the restaurant window...over 50 bullets sprayed

oh got i ya, I seen the window and the arm, but I aint catch that part, good look!

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt is sad. How many times do Young brothas have to die in the streets? shyt is such a vicious cycle. Constantly dudes getting gunned down and then you have a parade of ongowers acting like they’re so shocked just because they’re in the moment right there. shyt is a disease. Constantly folks fake mourning over another dead black man because it’s news worthy. Nobody truly gives a shyt.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
nah, you're being disingenius....

a ton of people who mature and get older stop listening to a lot of this type of music, maybe not in your circles but hearing people rap about thots and kiling each other over the same beat actually does get old:francis:

Don't mind that pampered weasel
He ain't one of us

I actually have a circle of grown ass black men (40's) that I interact with that used to be out there with me. The music discussion is a frequent one