Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Taking this hard man when I was at uofm 2010 high class street music and south Memphis kingpin was my anthems

Dolph was about as Memphis a nikka can get. Always chose him over gotti mostly cause gotti cousin and me was beefin over this basic as bytch:francis:

He up there with fly and juicy as my favorite Memphis rappers. R.i.p to a nikka who stood on his word right or wrong

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Memphis in a bad place right now. Visited recently but I lived there bout 3-4 years in my teens. Happy I lived there then and not now. Them nikkas even getting busy out in the burbs out in like Collierville n shyt. Memphis is a strictly visit for 2-3 days then bounce city
Someone here was describing how there’s no divide between the suburbs and the hood in Memphis

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This is 1,000,000,000 different.

Someone is dead. When you hit licks you make sure nobody kills anyone. period. You dont want that heat. This is all over the news n tmz. You are in a whole different ballpark when you are under investigation for homocide.

Ion think nobody was trying to hit a lick breh. I think whoever pulled up had one thing in mind

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Young Dolph…he had some albums I really fukked with and him and Key Glock was my fav duo of the moment.

I think it’s time for me to be done with rap, not tryna get into no more new shyt, hate to say but hip hop is demonic as fukk and I’m too old to have that in my life.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Peace. Rest easy. Rap is a dangerous profession like Jim Jones said.