Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
shyt is crazy sad day for the city smh but I can’t say I’m that surprised. They’ve been gunning for him and he was moving reckless in the city. A few years ago in the same hood I was behind him in line at a restaurant. It was just him and another dude but they were in a regular car. That camo lambo was a dead giveaway this go round.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
E6yBH_fWEAImEvP.0.jpeg

CONSPIRACY*
life is a dark comedy*

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
nikkas who aren't rappers get shot all the time without the money and fame. If you in the hood with no options being a rapper is a dream.

I promise I grew up way worse then you, don't try to talk to me like you know some shyt I don't :mjlol:

I lived in my car for years to save the money to buy a piece of shyt house in the hood in STL and lived in that bytch with no water while I fixed it up ..

I had two pairs of pants freshman year of hs. Coincidentally I joined a rap group later that year :hhh:

Don't even try to talk to me like that :pacspit:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Damn I was supposed to hit that spot up tomorrow for the wife before I flew home. :huhldup:
Considering they only shot him and clearly targeted him, you and your wife would have been okay, but good way to make this about yourself you narcissistic piece of shyt.

I hope you and your wife get touched so somebody can make your situation about themselves like you did, fukkhead.