Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

TheYoungPolitician

Keepin It 3Hunna, Fam
Daps
RIP Dolph. We're around the same age, so just as when Nip died, this one personally hits different than some of the other younger rappers who have passed.

One of the most enduring things about his legacy aside from the already addressed notables (independent success, gave back to the community, created opportunities for those around him and others, etc.) is that everything he did came across as sincere and genuine. Those two traits used to be required, but now in this mass marketed culture of ours, the majority of the music we hear feels too on-brand, similar or reaching too hard to gain a certain audience. Dolph didn't care about posturing as some tough guy 24/7 or pointing guns in videos, or even talking about outlandishly selling drugs -- he was honest about his hustle lol! He's someone who was directly influenced by many great Southern artists, but he reminds me most of peak Gucci (2006-08 for me) -- what you see is what you get. The pics and videos where he'd board the plane smelling like gas offending white people next to him were always hilarious; he proved time and time again that if you were around him, you'd be laughing 90% of the time. Most of these street rappers are actual funny people, they just don't want you to know it. Dolph wanted people to know that he said what he meant...again, that sincerity and genuine approach to everything he did is what I'll miss most...it simply isn't enough of it today.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
IunrsZ4.jpg
:dead::dead::dead:

:birdman:
bra had this face the whole time too prolly

"Post it again"
:birdman:

:deadrose:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I’m out the loop

what’s this exchange about

lol somebody from memphis Dmed the shade room with a picture of the dolph shooters car. They told him that they already posted a picture, he told em to post it again. They asked why they should post it again after already posting it and the nikka from memphis said cause you aint post the other side, then called em suspect 3 looking azz nikka lmaooo