Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've cracked jokes about the trannygate shyt...

but it's kinda hard to hate on Buck after watching this interview.....he comes across as the mature humble adult in the room & 50 being the petty immature IG brat...:yeshrug:

Don't be fooled bruh.....Buck lying his ass off to look good.

Fact: he wasn't there at Hot97 when Game and them came to confront Gunit.
Fact: he owe 50 $300K from his taxes 50 paid for him and that's why he was crying in that video 50 released. Buck just playing victim but won't reveal the truths. He got paid for Straight Outta Cashville(plat album). Instead of getting with accountants to take care of taxes he went and spent all the money buying his mom a house amongst other crazy spending. If u broke u gon blame 50.....:usure:
Fact: catfish story bullsh1t. If he left when he realised he got catfished why is he on tape begging the broad or guy to take the sh1t down :stopitslime:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve personally enjoyed this interview series. I probably wouldn’t have watched it if it was released as a 2-3 hour interview video.

i never jmderstamd why he doesnt release the audio on podcast, so we can listen while driving or somethjng?

i assume youtube must pay more, bjutt people like me dont even listen unless i can listen while driving/running/etc.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
He woulda sued by now if he knew it was false. Why he begging the tranny to take it down :yeshrug:

Buck like bussy :lolbron::picard:
I dunno would you though? Opportunists love attention sounds like Buck is going down the not entertaining route.
The more he gives the attention the more these weirdos will get a platform to speak on his name because now they’re being sued by Buck.

I don’t know what’s true or not true can’t say I care personally but one things for sure these individuals that are speaking on his name want their 10 minutes of fame and giving them attention is gonna prolong that until they exhaust all avenues to get that.

Not even worth dragging through court imo.

Rather catch you in the street and kick your face off or have someone else do it :manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a fukk if Buck gay but it seem like some of ya'll really want him to be. Like it'll make you feel better about your sexual thoughts and secrets. He said he ain't gay, so it is what it is. I'll leave it there. nikkas watched all 250 parts of this shyt I bet to hear buck say he was gay. :mjlol:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I don't give a fukk if Buck gay but it seem like some of ya'll really want him to be. Like it'll make you feel better about your sexual thoughts and secrets. He said he ain't gay, so it is what it is. I'll leave it there. nikkas watched all 250 parts of this shyt I bet to hear buck say he was gay. :mjlol:
They wanna compare notes and experiences