Young Black Girl goes off on CAC officer

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
So are we supposed to scream, cry, pray, "die-in", and march to stop the problem or nah? :lupe:

No, seriously. :sadcam: i always skip the SOLUTIONS segment of HIDDEN COLORS :mjcry:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:salute:..... shyts gone to far how many more before an actul race -war breaks out something must be done ....:whoa:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Women can fight as well, they aren't defenseless

I thought you was an Israelite. If so you would already know it's against the law for women to be on the frontline

Numbers 1King James Version (KJV)
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,

2 Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;

3 From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

4 And with you there shall be a man of every tribe; every one head of the house of his fathers.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I thought you was an Israelite. If so you would already know it's against the law for women to be on the frontline

Numbers 1King James Version (KJV)
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,

2 Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;

3 From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

4 And with you there shall be a man of every tribe; every one head of the house of his fathers.

My mistake