Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sorry, I've never and just can't watch this nikka videos. :francis:

Every time he pop up that voodoo tales from the hood looking doll. I'm like :hhh: and turn off the video.

lol I can respect, but dude is connected to the league and the cowboys so he just not one of those random YouTube creators who is apart of that trash talk community on there

lamontep49

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
love my cowboys but i got realist since its the offseason. So its truly clear who making the personally moves with dallas stephen jones and will mcclay. they basically wanna get buld straight though the draft which there nothing wrong with that i get it. Now the offense im not worried one bit about the offense but we got to find a RT since free retired. Now the defense PLAIN AND SIMPLE WE GOING TO NEED HELP. Reason i say this we lost alot of defensive players our need DL this is a must if you cant rush the quarterback i dont care who you as DB they will lose coverage. We need corners and a safety bad

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
love my cowboys but i got realist since its the offseason. So its truly clear who making the personally moves with dallas stephen jones and will mcclay. they basically wanna get buld straight though the draft which there nothing wrong with that i get it. Now the offense im not worried one bit about the offense but we got to find a RT since free retired. Now the defense PLAIN AND SIMPLE WE GOING TO NEED HELP. Reason i say this we lost alot of defensive players our need DL this is a must if you cant rush the quarterback i dont care who you as DB they will lose coverage. We need corners and a safety bad
right, and with the cats on defense we signed so far, im like:dwillhuh::comeon::jbhmm::beli::why:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Every player leaving underwhelmed. Church was never a pro bowl safety.

The only real problem is that the defense lacked talent at so many positions that a mass exodus was needed. The salary cap has essentially forced dallas to replenish through the draft.

Romo being out of the picture will force them to build through the draft without worrying about romo's window of opportunity. His contract forced them to be cheap on the defensive side of the ball in the first place.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas