Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I'm sorry fellas but I'm done. I'm out. :mjcry:

s5fWbAz.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Our defense might not be the most talented, but we're finally assembling the staff that other teams will hate to play. These guys are hitting. The rams dropped the ball how many times during the game? over 5?

What's up to the killeen folks in here. I was there too.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who's sleep? The board was lit when the Boys traded up to get him. He looked terrible early in the game, but when he found his rhythm he looked like a vet out there. He's going to cause turnovers in the regular season, either by pick or hit:wow:
:pachaha:It's a figure of speech. Example: While he isn't the starter, don't sleep on [insert name].

When you have inexperienced LBs that don't get depth in coverage or fill gaps in run defense it makes it that much harder for a safety, a rookie at that, to find any rhythm.

I been on the Xavier Woods hype train lol

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Same here man, its where my fam settled after my grandparents retired from the military. I left and didn't look back after graduation.

Military? Small world.
yeah my mom is still there. But I refuse to move back to that place.

Who's sleep? The board was lit when the Boys traded up to get him. He looked terrible early in the game, but when he found his rhythm he looked like a vet out there. He's going to cause turnovers in the regular season, either by pick or hit:wow:
Yeah I agree. I loved that pick. People wanted him in the third round but was shocked we got him in the 6th.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:pachaha:It's a figure of speech. Example: While he isn't the starter, don't sleep on [insert name].

When you have inexperienced LBs that don't get depth in coverage or fill gaps in run defense it makes it that much harder for a safety, a rookie at that, to find any rhythm.

I been on the Xavier Woods hype train lol
:myman:

Last edited: