You & your 2 homies, and these 3 ladies..but how do you decide...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
most times u get chose by the chick....i had this 1 cut party in high school and the broads just gravitate towards u if they feelin u the most....i kinda had to choose too tho cause this fat broad who came thru was trying HARD to get wit me when I was flirting wit her slim friend...but like someone mentioned...my other homie hit anything so he gladly took the fat broad

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Yea most of the time you let the girls pick but if not you play it how you like em stacked. My brother was always a titty guy and I was an ass man. I liked em darker he liked em lighter. Thats how we showed favorites but we always let the girls decide.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
everyone goes for the good one. whoever vibes with her better is taking it home. the other two fight over the left overs. No cock-blocking. no shyt talking on each other. in the morning no one will be salty rinse and repeat.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
everyone goes for the good one. whoever vibes with her better is taking it home. the other two fight over the left overs. No cock-blocking. no shyt talking on each other. in the morning no one will be salty rinse and repeat.

Pretty much......Only the strong survive.

Me, I normally walk off and do my own thing. I just don't have the social skills to compete with other nikkas trying to bag at the same time unless she's really on my dikk. I simply don't have much to say to these hoes.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

How about no one goes for the best one just to take her ego down a notch. Come back for her later when she ain't feelin' herself :heh:

Governing Dynamics, brehs :lawd: